Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Yarilo, Spirit of Springtime (Slavic god, support)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Yarilo, Spirit of Springtime (Slavic god, support) 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MatiMS » November 17, 2013 7:53am | Report
I would like to show you my god concept for a Slavic god Yarilo. English is not my native, so sorry for all mistakes.

Yarilo, Spirit of springtime
Art is mine.

Yarilo ( alternatively Jarilo or Iarilo) is a Slavic god of springtime, vegetation and fertility. Son of god of thunder, Perun, stolen and rasied by his father's mortal enemy, Veles, trickster god of magic and underworld. Yarilo grew up in an evergreen Navia, he became a god of spring. He is married to his twin sister, Marzanna (Morana/Morena), a goddess of winter and death. She kills him every year for cheating, but he comes back from the dead on the first day of spring, giving rebirth to the world.

In this concept he is ranged magical support.

Passive: Language of flowers

After two successful basic attack, during the third attack Yarilo spreads flowers all around him. Effect of this abillity depends on his stance. Power depends on Field level.

Red roses: Yarilo and allies around are healed for 10/20/30/40/50 + 15% of MP
Yellow roses: Enemies around are damaged (normal attack + 10/12/17/20/25% of MP)
White roses: All CC effects are removed CC immunity .5/.7/.9/1/1.2s
Blue roses: Yarilo and allies around gets -1s/-1.2s/-1.5s/-1.7s/-2s CD on every abillity

Skill 1: Field

Yarilo creates field of flowers. Field slowing enemies. When Yarilo standing on a field, all his basics attacks getting a Language of flowers effect.
CD:12s Lifetime of Field:3/3.5/4/4.5/5s
Click once to make this abillity ready to use, every next click changes stance.
Order: Red>Yellow>White>Blue

Skill 2: Warm wind

Yarilo shooting forward mass of wind, flowers and leaves, dealing damage to all enemies in a way.
80/110/150/200/230 +50% MP CD:5s
If Yarilo is standing on a Field, he gets +15% movement speed
If enemy is standing on a Field, there is a stun effect for 1s

Skill 3: Wolf pack

Yarilo summons one wolf for himself and one for every nearby ally god. First enemy ability hitting the wolf owner is absorbed (no damage and negative effects).
Wolf lifetime: 2/2.5/3/3.5/4s CD:20/18.5/17.5/16/15s

Ultimate: Equinox

Yarilo gains protection and magical power. The entire map becomes a Field.
Time: 4s
MP: +50/70/100/130/150
Protection: 30/45/60/75/90
CD:90s

Responses:

"It's good to be back.","Enough of hibernation!"(Entering the arena)
"Grow up!" (attacking with red rose effect)
"Blossom!" (attacking with blue rose effect)
"Wither!"(attacking with yellow rose effect)
"Wake up!" (casting Wolf pack)
"Let's celebrate!" (casting Equinox)
"Whatever" (on death)

Taunts:
"Life for everything! But I'll make an exception for you."
"I will warm the whole world, and you are the snow!"

Jokes:
"One day with my wife, and a whole year just for myself! What about you, henpecked?

Yarilo, with only one attacking ability and selfbuff for autoattacks is pure support.
He is not a healer, his job is to protect team members, putting positive effects on them and negative on enemies. In dangerous situations he can escape by Field-Warm Wind combo (speed bonus/stun on enemy/both). Wolf Pack is probably the most useful of his ability, he is supposed to saves many lifes with it, also makes many enemies mad. The only way to make him a good warrior is building him for attack speed and magical power, always using Field/Equinox with Yellow roses in fights.

MatiMS

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }