Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ullr, Norse god of skiing, snow, hunting, and the bow (Please don't get angry since I reposted)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Ullr, Norse god of skiing, snow, hunting, and the bow (Please don't get angry since I reposted) 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » February 22, 2014 1:01pm | Report
Ullr is the Norse god if archery, hunting, and chase (modernly known as god of snow)

Lore:
Ullr is the son of Sif and the stepson of Thor. Ullr is said to be good for duels. He was a popular god for ceremonies, men swore oaths on "Ullr's rings". Modern cultures he is a patron to skiers, and is sometimes known as the god of snow.

Ullr will be a physical carry (adc)
Pros: high damage
Cons: low defense

Health: 345
Mana: 135
Speed: 365
Attack per sec: 1 (+0.02)
Range: 55 (ranged)
Physical power: 39 (+2.6)
Magical power: 0
Physical protection: 18 (+0.2)
Magical protection: 15 (+0.3)
Health regen: 7 (+0.60)
Mana regen: 5 (+0.58)

Apperance:
- bearskin cloak (bear head as hat)
- longbow as weapon (made of yew)
- wearing skis, right one is larger than the other, left one is smaller and has fur on the bottom (to provide traction while kicking off on the main ski)
- a "kilt" from bearskin almost like Tyr's but rougher
- snow will always appear under Ullr's skis and Ullr will leave a trail of snowflakes behind him
- smiling
- ice blue eyes
- a ring on all fingers

Voice: maybe a Swedish of Finnish accent

Passive: Ceremonial Rings:
- When Ullr gets a kill it adds +3 penetration per kill (and it stays with him). When Ullr gets an assist, he gets +1 penetration, but both of these stacks combined cannot add over 10, if Ullr has full rings, and he gets a kill, that kill with replace an assist if he has any.

Move #1: Skiing in the Blizzard:
- When Ullr activates this, he become quieter and faster.
Speed increase: 30% (+35% from movement items). Any enemy that is trailing behind Ullr, will be slowed for 5 secs.
mana cost:
60/70/80/90/100
cool down time: 12 secs
durations: 8 secs

Move #2: Ski Rush:
- Ullr dashes forward on his skis, when he stops, this causes snow to be kicked up, hitting any enemy. If this hit an enemy god this will to physical damage and slows them. (Stops like a modern skier would stop)
Physical damage:
70/100/130/160/190 (+30% of physical power)
slow: 35%
Mana cost:
60/80/100/120/140
cool down time: 10 secs

Move #3: From the Taiga:
- When Ullr activates this ability that he can toggle on and off, he can shoot 3 arrows at a time in a very narrow cone, doing AOE damage. The damage is based on the percentage of his basic attack damage. (It's similar to Tyr's stance change)
doing physical damage to enemy gods:
physical power:
50/55/60/65/70 (This is the scaling of his actual basic attack)
Mana cost: 0
Cooldown: 10 secs

Ultimate: Avalanche:
- Ullr shoots 1 arrow into the air, causing an avalanche to fall from the sky. This does, low damage, but has a high slow. His ultimate has a certain radius as well.
Physical power:
125/150/175/200/225 (+50% of Physical power)
Slow percentage: 50%
Slow duration: 4 secs
Cooldown: 60 secs
Mana cost: a flat 105 mana cost for every level.
Radius of the Ulti: The radius of the ultimate will be the same as the radius of Magma Bomb from Vulcan.

Now please I know I already, Posted this for a competition in September, please don't call me stupid since I reposted, all I did was edit it, and actually changed it a lot, and please if it's wrong to repost, just scold me a little, I don't want 50 people yelling at me, it would make me very sad. Please just tell me, again I changed it A LOT so it's very different, I just wanted to show people my idea, I really don't want to get yelled at.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » February 22, 2014 2:04pm | Report
You won't be able to change the title as far as I know.

Awkward.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » February 22, 2014 2:14pm | Report
yeah I know I just wrote that hoping that people might be not as angry, but still

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 22, 2014 2:22pm | Report
Might want to choose a different god since after Scylla, Ullr is the next god being released (That is, in 3 weeks).

You're free to make whoever you want but it won't be fruitful since he's already in the works xD
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » February 27, 2014 4:24pm | Report
yeah I just originally put this bio out, yet I tweaked it a bit, and now I wanted to know how people like it now, yeah I know he's in the works, and I'm super excited about that but this is just an idea lol but yeah I do get your point.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }