Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Terminus Roman Protector of Boundaries

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Terminus Roman Protector of Boundaries 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » January 26, 2014 8:13pm | Report
Terminus: Protector of Boundaries(Mage/support)

Passive: Structural Bond: when in range of any structure ( enemy or friendly ) Terminus gains increased movement speed of .5% per level.

Ability 1: Boundary Line: Terminus draws a narrow horizontal line in front of him( about the length of Ymir's wall). Anyone who crosses that line will take 100/150/200/250/300(+20% magical damage) and can only hit once. Any enemy that crosses has 10/15/20/25/30 magical protections taken for 2 seconds. The line stays for 2/3/4/5/6 seconds.

Ability 2: Wall of Lethargy: Terminus place a horizontal wall in front of him ( same size as Ymir's). When it is passed through, the enemy is slowed for 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% and has a d.o.t applied that deals 20/30/40/50/60(+10% magical damage) a second for 3 seconds. Any ally that passes through will gain 10/15/20/25/30 protections for 3 seconds. The wall lasts for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds.

Ability 3: Allied Territory: Terminus places a circular wall on the ground for .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds. If placed on an enemy it will trap the enemy within the walls for the duration( can be jumped or blinked through only). If used on an ally, it will heal for 20/30/40/50/60(+10% magical power) every half a second for the duration. Any ally within it can pass out of it if need be, but cannot go back in once they leave.

Ability 4: Marking Territory: Terminus gains double movement speed for 3 seconds. During this time terminus will lean to the side and draw a line on the ground based off of where he goes.( now here is the tricky part. I have a bunch of ideas as to what it will do but I have no idea which one is best or most balanced). This line will stay for 1.6/1.4/1.2/1/.8 seconds after the duration of the dash. This line will slow all enemies 5 feet from either side while in that distance. Anyone enemy that makes contact with the line is stunned for .2/.4/.6/.8/1 second. When the line hits it's time limit, a wall will fall covering the line for 2 seconds( impassable wall). If the wall lands directly on an enemy it will deal 300/350/400/450/500(+40% magical damage) to all enemies. Any enemy within 5 feet of the wall when it lands tells 1/2 damage and is silenced for .5 seconds.( yes this is overpowered but think about how easy it is to dodge the wall. You can have an escape ability, or beads or just dodge it. This ability is great for zoning and helping terminus escape if needed and it has a chance to deal damage). Terminus's turning radius isn't very good either. Just so he can't make a tight circle around the enemy to make it impossible to escape with ought a jump or blink or beads.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » January 29, 2014 1:08pm | Report
So i am going to assume many face palms are coming out of this one. But i just want to say, sure i love to attempt to make a good god and his kit, but im not the best at it. I think that i am just helping give more unique and possible ideas for abilities and gods.

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » January 29, 2014 4:22pm | Report
The passive is unique not sure if useful given structures fall the longer the game goes. The 1 and 2 sound fun. Likely to be used to mess with enemies and wave clearing. Three looks to be a very good support ability not as good as other heals but good enough. This ult is weird team fight changing for sure doesn't look like it'll hit often though that might be the point.Looks fun to play.1 and 2 seem to have a very similar activation.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }