Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

tartarus, the lord of the pit and those damned to reside there

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » tartarus, the lord of the pit and those damned to reside there 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » November 3, 2014 10:55am | Report
pantheon: Greek

lore: as the gods walk upon the fields of battle and the titans return to fight again, some would wonder what has happened to their jailer and torturer, tartarus the god of the pit. For centuries tartarus has resided in his realm torturing his charges and drawing suffering and sorrow from every soul he has access to but now with his greatest "toys" missing and a battle of mythic proportions taking place between his children and grandchildren tartarus has finally emerged from the pit ready to spread terror and burning anguish among those who walk the earth.

passive:consume soul
certain specials can leave a lingering soul that will leave a 1.5-2.5 second speed reduction before going into a passive state. on tartarus's next basic attack on the affected target he will gain a increased attack speed and his third attack will be a semi circle attack with his chains ahead of him.

torturer's chains
firing his chain in front of him tartarus pulls an enemy closer to him while causing 1.5 seconds of soul fire (5 damage every 0.75 seconds). time of affliction increase with levels and items.

grip of the damned
calling forth spirits from his realm, tartarus roots all enemies in a cone ahead of him while leaving them with a lowered physical defense.

soulless legion
calling up 2 damned minions (minions but with red glowing aura's and a slight attack increase) in the area around him to assault the enemies. more minions are summoned with each level going up to 5 minions in total with the 5th wearing a large serrated crest (to make him look like some sort of captain or centurion)

ultimate:wrath of the damned
releasing the souls trapped within his Armour, tartarus commands the legion to form a vortex around him lasting for 3/5 seconds damaging all it hits and leaving them inflicted with soul fire for 2.5 seconds

notes: for his visual design, tartarus is a hulking figure about the size of ares (possibly half a head taller) wearing blackened Armour (centurion like in design with a bladed crest on his helmet) with the faces of trapped souls moving over its surface and his flesh is living fire a dark, blood like red in color. he also has a cloak of chains over his back with a few blackened chains moving on their own (doc ock style).
also here is my clue for my next design:the next god will be a feast for the eyes. but the real question is who will be having sinners for dinners? (egyptian)

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 3, 2014 3:42pm | Report
This is an interesting design, but I feel like it's too similar to Ares or Hades. As for the clue at the end it's Ammit.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » November 4, 2014 8:22am | Report

This is an interesting design, but I feel like it's too similar to Ares or Hades. As for the clue at the end it's Ammit.

i wasn't intending it to seem that way but do you mean design or ability wise. design wise i can understand and with the ability's i can see a bit of both in it so yeah. also congratulations you have guessed correctly i didn't actually know he was called ammit though i just called him the devourer.

necroshadow

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }