Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Taku, The Fire Breaker

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Taku, The Fire Breaker 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » October 29, 2015 4:37pm | Report
Burst/Pushing Mage

Lore: Leader of a tribe who onced worshipped gods.. Taku brings destruction. Taku was once the leader of a small group who prayed to the gods to destroy there enemys. After a prayer to agni to perish there enemy. Taku's wife went to get fire wood.. Only to be found burnt alive. No one has found the reason why.. Taku was in rage. Sending a prayer to agni, the god of fire. But not to help him.. But to fight him. He thought he could never avenge his wife.. Until a day of dread.. When his village was set a flame. A figure came out of the fire, Agni. He threatened agni endlessly Until they fought.. Only Taku to come out a failure. And his head on fire. His face was burnt horribly.. He wears a simple tiki mask. After mastering fighting arts.. He has come to the battle field. To avenge his tribe

Passive: Firestarter, Taku leaves behind a trail of fire. When an enemy steps over it they take burn damage and there defense drops. There is also a 19% chance Taku's basic attacks will cause burn damage for 8% of his target's health
Defense Drop: 30

First Ability: Combust, Taku unleashes his fury in an AoE around him. Every 2s an explosion happens around taku that deals damage and deals burn damage. This lasts 10s. Burn damage stacks up every hit.
Damage: 20,30,50,60,80
Burn Damage: 10,20,30,40,50
Mana: 50,90,130,150,190

Second Ability: Lava, Taku spew's out lava. An AoE of lava appearing. This lava stays for 6s. Any enemy who walks over the lava is damaged for ticks and take burn damage when leaving. If taku hits an enemy while spewing out lava he is able to shoot a ball of lava forward, Piercing and damaging. The lava does damage every 1s it is out to enemys inside it.
Damage: 20,40,60,80,100
Burn Damage: 40,60,80,100,150 (TOTAL DAMAGE)
Spew Damage: 60,80,100,120,180
Mana: 60,90,120,150,220

Third Ability: Tribal Dance, Taku creates a ring around him, All nearby enemy minions walk around taku, Becoming friendly tiki mask minions. Taku is disabled and silenced while doing this action.

Ultimate: Eruption, Taku creates a ring of volcano walls. Within the circle Taku spews out rocks of fire into the air. They come down randomly in the circle. Every time an enemy is hit twice in a row by the rocks they are stunned briefly. This leaves pools of lava which do the same damage from Taku's second ability. Taku is stunned after this is finished. Taku's movement speed is set to 100 while doing this, The walls are indestrucible.
Damage: 150
Stun: 0.5's,1.0's,1'5s.1.9s,2.0s
Self Stun: 1.5s
Lava Damage: 20,40,60,80,100

(self directed taunts)
Agni: HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BURNT ALIVE AGNI!
Sylvanus: I am a FOREST FIRE
Zeus: YOU SHOULD HAVE ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE!
Poseidon: You really think water can extinquish my rage!?
Hades: You're welcome for all the souls hades. But now its you're turn!
(Taunts)
"Ooka booka shooka You are now dead-a"
"Someone care to join me in a tribal dance? I swear I don't burn"
"You shoulda answer my prayers when I was weak. Now that I am strong prepare to die!"
(Jokes) (AKA Random Tiki Gibberish)
"Shaku? Baku! AHAHAHA"
"Bokua Doniuka DOKAKAKAK"
"Nepz Dronk!SOOPID, For a quick explanation.. It says Hey you STUPID"

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }