Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Suzaku, The Guardian of the South

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Suzaku, The Guardian of the South 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DracoFay » September 20, 2016 6:35pm | Report
Hi there, this is my first SMITE God idea, hope I do good, and that everyone who reads enjoys

Suzaku, The Guardian of the South

Pantheon: Japanese
Health: 450 (+88/ 2210)
Mana: 270 (+58/ 1430)
Speed: 0.95 (+0.023/ 1.41)
P. Protection: 10 (+2.8/ 66)
M. Protection: 24 (2.4/ 72)
Basic Damage: 34 (+2.8/ 90)

"Welcome to the god revel for, Suzaku, The Guardian of the South. While most gods are known to other cultures, but they are not prayed to and respected in in them, the phoenix like god, Suzaku, is one exception. In china she is known as Zhu Que, in Korea Jujak and Vietnam, Chu Tước. Ruler and guardian of not only the southern sky, but also fire and summer, she is passionate, compassionate, and...picky. She refuses anything but the best, it is difficult to please her, and while she would never slake in her duty to protect the south, if not pleased, she may "accidentally" let things slip by. An always vigilant protector, her presence on the battle field is, unusual, as up till now, she has never left her position in the south. Is it possible that this battle between gods is so great that even defenders must fight, or perhaps she is simply here to have "the best" battle."

"Suzaku enter Smite as Mage. Suzaku's passive is "Phoenix Flames." A phoenix in more then just appearance, when Suzaku dies, she bursts into flames, becoming invincible 6 seconds, and damaging enemies by a percentage (10%/15%/18%/20%/25%) of her attack, through touch alone. The count down for revival begins after this ends and when she does revive it at the place where she died."

"Suzaku's first ability is, "Southern Gate." Suzaku places a gate in front of her, lasting for a time (5/6/6/8/9), blocking enemies from passing but allowing allies through. Further more, if pointer North it lasts less time (3/2/2/1/1), and when pointed south it lasts lounger for a time (2/3/3/4/5)." Cool down 17 seconds, Mana cost 35/40/48/60/70

"Suzaku's second ability is, "Healing Flames." Using this ability imbues her flames with life healing her by a percentage (5%/5%/8%/10%/15%) of her total health both when she first uses it and when it ends. Further more it changes her attacks effect for a time (3/4/4/6/8) allowing her to attack allies. When an ally is attack while Suzaku is using "Flames of life" they are healed by the damage they would've taken." Cool Down 22 seconds, Mana cost 55/60/70/75/80

"Suzaku's third ability is, "Phoenix Wrath." Suzaku covers herself in flames, dealing a percentage increasing her attack by a percentage (10%/13%/15%/18%/25%) and exploding once it hits an enemy dealing splash damage at a percentage of the total attack (I.E. her original attack plus the added percentage) (5%/5/6%/7%/8%)." Cool Down 18 Seconds, Mana cost 45/55/66/72/77

"Suzaku's ultimate is, "Vermilion Bird." Suzaku instant kills HERSELF, bursting into flames with several shades of red. Unlike her ordinary passive she is able to attack in this form, adding a percentage to the attack (15%/18%/20%/22%/25%), she also heals allies that she attack or touches by a percentage of their current health (10%/15%/16%/18%/20%)" Cool Down 50 Seconds, Mana cost 120

I hope I did good, I'm not an expert on Smite, in fact, I'm embarrassed to say, that I've never actually played the game.

DracoFay

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » September 20, 2016 7:52pm | Report

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }