Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sun Wukong's New Kit Idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Sun Wukong's New Kit Idea 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jmdmagic » June 26, 2013 6:24pm | Report
Sun Wukong
The Monkey King
Chinese
Melee/Physical
Bruiser, Carry
Passive (Ruyi Jingu Bang): Sun Wukong�¢ï¿½ï¿½s combo progression changes depending on what percentage of Mana he currently has in relation to his maximum amount. When his Mana is lower, his combos become slightly more damaging and cover a wider area, striking more targets at once.
1 (Staff Lance): Sun Wukong�¢ï¿½ï¿½s extending staff goes forward perpetually, doing 40/65/80/95/110 physical damage to any minions and gods it touches. The staff will stop moving forward until Wukong either runs out of Mana or cancels the ability. If the staff hits an enemy while it's at level 3 or above, or if Sea-Controlling Tower is active, the victim is stunned for 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4 seconds.
Cooldown: 8/9/10/12/13
2 (Sea-Controlling Tower): Wukong's Ruyi Jingu Bang is enlarged significantly, increasing the weight it carries. During this sustained ability, Staff Lance's width is increased, Sun Wukong has 10% lower attack speed, and all of Sun Wukong's basic attack hits do 4/5/6/7/8% more damage, with the last hit in each of his combo progressions slowing the enemy for 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 seconds.
Cooldown: 12/13/14/15/16
3 (Evil-Seeing Eyes): For a brief period of time after activating this ability, Sun Wukong can see every enemy on the map. His movement speed also increases by 2/4/6/8/10% for as long as the effect is active.
Cooldown: 20/21/23/24/25
Ultimate (Cloud-Walking Leap): Sun Wukong creates clones of the Ruyi Jingu Bang at the location of every jungle camp, tower, and ally on the map, then leaps into the air. For 4/5/6/7/8 seconds, Sun Wukong can select any clone of the staff to crash down upon in a radius of Buddha energy, healing all allied gods in the radius for 50% of their max health and stunning all enemy gods in the radius for 2/2.2/2.4/2.6/2.8 seconds.

Edited after the delicious constructive criticism. Hopefully a little more comes down from other members of the community, and we can all make a Sun Wukong Remake pizza to enjoy one slice at a time!

Jmdmagic

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 26, 2013 7:58pm | Report
Passive. Definitely interesting, although I don't feel like it compliments his kit very well.
1. The numbers on this are definitely too low. I like the idea of it though.
2. I honestly don't feel like anyone would sacrifice their auto attack for the sake of a ward that deals damage over time. This is also the main reason why I don't feel like his passive doesn't synchronise with his kit, as he basically has no passive when using this ability.
3. Could be a bit problematic, but it'll be fine if kept at a relatively high cooldown.
4. Ehh, not feeling this one. It's a bit too restricting in terms of how it can be used. It offers not teamfight presence either, unless the enemy wants to teamfight under your tower. I think this ultimate just flat out isn't good. Maybe remove the tower aspect to it to make it somewhat less restricting.

Anyway, a major flaw with his kit is his lack of cc. Shove a few slows and stuns here and there, touch up his kit and numbers and he'll be good to go.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 28, 2013 11:22am | Report
Sun Wukong Ultimate = He extends his pole, he then spins with it extended super fast rotating as you move, each hit stuns and enemy and does less damage then most other ULTS since this Ult would be OP if it could just kill you with rapid stuns/damage.

Instead I would picture the Ult doing not alot of damage, instead you can rapidly stun gods and its up to your team members to deal the damage while they are stunned. He would have a passive where the more he hits a god with his extending pole skill, it stacks lifetime on how long he can use his ult and how fast he spins.

That ult would be so badass, just imagine seeing sun wukong with his pole extended spinning around fast as a tornado and each hit stuns the enemy god. In a team fight he could stun one god then spin over to another and keep stunning people or if he chooses to rapidly stun one god just by staying next to them until the ult ends.

This ult would need to be used in a team fight, it would deal little damage, its main use would be to stun for team members to deal the damage. Each time you get stunned you would get a split chance to use a skill before his pole stuns you again.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 28, 2013 9:05pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

Sun Wukong Ultimate = He extends his pole, he then spins with it extended super fast rotating as you move, each hit stuns and enemy and does less damage then most other ULTS since this Ult would be OP if it could just kill you with rapid stuns/damage.

Instead I would picture the Ult doing not alot of damage, instead you can rapidly stun gods and its up to your team members to deal the damage while they are stunned. He would have a passive where the more he hits a god with his extending pole skill, it stacks lifetime on how long he can use his ult and how fast he spins.

That ult would be so badass, just imagine seeing sun wukong with his pole extended spinning around fast as a tornado and each hit stuns the enemy god. In a team fight he could stun one god then spin over to another and keep stunning people or if he chooses to rapidly stun one god just by staying next to them until the ult ends.

This ult would need to be used in a team fight, it would deal little damage, its main use would be to stun for team members to deal the damage. Each time you get stunned you would get a split chance to use a skill before his pole stuns you again.

That ult is pretty much the same as the Wukong in LoL.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 29, 2013 3:06pm | Report
Never played LOL

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jmdmagic » June 29, 2013 6:09pm | Report
Personally I don't like the idea of that ult, just because I'd like Sun Wukong's revamp to be an AD bruiser that holds up on his own with CC and kick*** combos.

Jmdmagic

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }