Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Summanus, God of Nocturnal Lightning

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Summanus, God of Nocturnal Lightning 3 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Interested?
Yes
No
If Reworked
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XenithSolace » June 13, 2016 5:02pm | Report
Summanus, known as the dark twin of Jupiter, is a Roman deity who once was more revered then Jupiter himself. After the masses took to Jupiter, Summanus was forgotten, and became a god belonging to the Underworld. I propose Summanus be added as a Roman Warrior who deals Magic damage, wielding an quarter-staff of pure electricity. His passive would be Familiar Territory: Summanus' magical power scales based on how low of health he has, maxing out at a scaling of 20% additional damage. His abilities would be as follows. 1) Evening Storm: Summanus selects a spot in front of him which to bring down a bolt of lightning, stunning all enemies within it and dealing DoT equivalent to 150% of your basic attack damage over the course of 2 sec. 2) Recall: Summanus goes to the Underworld, allowing unhindered movement in any direction for 2 sec. at 125% movement speed. When Summanus reappears, he deals damage equivalent to one basic attack to all enemies within a 45 unit radius. This ability cost 1/8 of Summanus' health. This ability can critical. 3) Thunder Clap: Summanus attacks all enemies in a line, dealing knockback to enemy gods. Summanus does 200% basic attack damage to all units affected. 4) Reverse Storm: Summanus rises into the sky, immune to damage and CC effects. Summanus brings bolta of lightning up out of the ground, dealing damage to gods based on their health. I'm too lazy to do leveling stats atm so I'll update those later.
IGN: XenithSolace (XB1)

XenithSolace

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XenithSolace » June 13, 2016 5:37pm | Report
My internet effed up, sorry for the triple post
IGN: XenithSolace (XB1)

XenithSolace

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » June 15, 2016 9:00am | Report
Don't worry about it, in the future if this ever happens to you again, simply use the report button in those unnecessary threads, or PM me.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }