Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sterquilinus, The Roman God of Manure(poo-poo)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Sterquilinus, The Roman God of Manure(poo-poo) 20 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 9, 2014 4:40pm | Report
art and skills
Here is the link for the art and skills I made. Suggestions or changes are accepted since I think he might be pretty op in concept. Hi Rez needs to make a god of poo! Who wouldn't like to throw poop at people?
Pantheon: Roman
Class: Guardian
Lore: Not really anything, but if Hi Rez can BS Scylla's lore, why not the great mighty poo?
Jokes: I'am the great mighty poo!
"Whats so bad about **** tier?
"when they tell me I'am full of ****, they're right."

Taunts at Specific gods:
To Herc: Too bad there was no flowing river for you this time.
To Pos: I'am too big to flush!
To He Bo: Yellow river will never beat the Fudge Swamp!
To Amc: I'am gonna FERTILIZE your mother,ahahaha!
To Baka: Eat ****!

Voice commands
Whoohoo!: ****tacular!
Awesome!: Cool Beans!
Nice Job!: That was a riot!
You Rock: You are the nasty!
I'am The Greatest!: I'am the Poopiest!
Oops!: ****!
Sorry: No hard feelings.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 9, 2014 4:58pm | Report
Uhh for the record, he's the god of fertilization, his name is just a derivation from an old word for manure. But he's the god of fertilization (both in plants and humans) and agriculture, plus a few random things.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 9, 2014 5:03pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Uhh for the record, he's the god of fertilization, his name is just a derivation from an old word for manure. But he's the god of fertilization (both in plants and humans) and agriculture, plus a few random things.

Apollo is a lot of the things but Hi Rez focused on the music part mostly. Why not focus on the poo-poo?
I WANT A POO GOD!!! DON'T BREAK MY HOPES AND DREAMS D:

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 9, 2014 6:00pm | Report
Haha no.
Also there's no swearing in SMITE so I would change his jokes...
Sorry but I just can't see this working.
HEY GUYS IM GONNA MAKE ****SUCK THE GOD OF SEX HEUAHEUAH
pls.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 9, 2014 6:15pm | Report
Sloogz wrote:

Haha no.
Also there's no swearing in SMITE so I would change his jokes...
Sorry but I just can't see this working.
HEY GUYS IM GONNA MAKE ****SUCK THE GOD OF SEX HEUAHEUAH
pls.

get out,troll.

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » March 10, 2014 7:32am | Report
Then maybe you should think twice about making a god idea, of the god of **** or fertilization, just because you think Scylla is bad doesn't mean we need this.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 10, 2014 1:04pm | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

get out,troll.

That was my serious opinion.
Take it or leave it, but if you can't take criticism it doesn't mean I'm a troll.
Sorry.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 10, 2014 5:38pm | Report

Then maybe you should think twice about making a god idea, of the god of **** or fertilization, just because you think Scylla is bad doesn't mean we need this.

Scylla's design is bad because its something thats been done before a lot of times. A angry little girl, that has been done to the ground and further. I can think of one or two famous poo monsters ever and instead just going the easy route and designing a pile off poo, I took into account he is the god of fertilization. So I added grass hair and flowers growing from him. name a poo monster with a grassy toga and flowers on his head? Just because something is gross doesn't mean its automatically unoriginal. Last time I checked, Smite has some humor to it and if there ever was a poo god, he is going to be a bit silly. Also, Hel says the f word but its censored, I think they can do the same for Ster. Just my 2 cents.

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 11, 2014 2:04pm | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

Scylla's design is bad because its something thats been done before a lot of times. A angry little girl, that has been done to the ground and further. I can think of one or two famous poo monsters ever and instead just going the easy route and designing a pile off poo, I took into account he is the god of fertilization. So I added grass hair and flowers growing from him. name a poo monster with a grassy toga and flowers on his head? Just because something is gross doesn't mean its automatically unoriginal. Last time I checked, Smite has some humor to it and if there ever was a poo god, he is going to be a bit silly. Also, Hel says the f word but its censored, I think they can do the same for Ster. Just my 2 cents.

I can just see the god reveal.
"Welcome, to the Smite God Reveal, featuring Sterquilinus, God of....(quietly)what? He's the god of...what....are you.....okay then.
STERQUILINUS, THE GOD OF MANURE.

Then imagine the god lore.
Oh god.
The lore is supposed to make the god seem all badass and awesome and make you excited to learn about their abilities.
I just can't see this happening. I know that SMITE has a sense of humor but this is just too immature to be in the game.
See that "CHAIN SAW CHAAC" post?
Yeah, this is basically on the same level as that.
Just my 2 cents.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 11, 2014 2:24pm | Report
Mays, you're talking about a bad idea as a child god, but your god design is **** (haha). Just because something is done before doesn't mean it's bad. It HASN'T been done before in Smite, so get over it. I'd rather have a demonic girl running around than a god comprised of poop just because you "want a poo god"..I don't see how this is much better =/
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }