Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITE GOD CONCEPT - Charybdis - The Abyssal Monster

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » SMITE GOD CONCEPT - Charybdis - The Abyssal Monster 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dyresinger111 » May 2, 2016 6:32am | Report
I always considered that Charybdis should be add in game not just because Scylla is already in Smite but because she would make a great deal for any player.
Some of you just don`t imagine this character will fitt in game cuz she is represented as a gigant whirpool with a mouth ...and whwt jack**** can this do?
Well I researched on internet and turned out that Charybdis started as a daughter of Poseidon and Gaia ,so an individual deity,,that helped her father extend hiz domain by engulfing land.
Zeus got angry and punished her to become a monster..
Now I know that some of you imagine her as a animation to Scylla `s crush .,I say its a great ideea but as stated she is an individual being .
Nevertheless she canot be separated by Scylla cuz they choexist in every legend.SO i just make a kit that shows her as a maiden but also with a few monstrous references.

Her in game normal apearnce should look like that > Your text to link here...

1.(passive)WATERY DOMAIN[/b]

when Charybdis uses an ability the next 3 sec will suffer no movement penality

2.TENTACLE SHOT

Charybdis spawns a tentacle near her that can oly deal damage 1 time then it dies.at max rank she can sumon 3 tentacles.
tentacles will prioritise market targets
tentacles do aoe dmg.

3.RIPTIDE

passive...if targets gets 3 stacks of the upcoming dmg is higer

active. Charybdis strikes the groound with a tentacle afther that a shockwawe apperes in a cone in that location that deales dmg and knocking all enemies up.aplies 1 stack to all enemies hit

4.PREY GRAB

drags an enemy god with a tentacle ...the enemy god will be draged to half of the ability`s lenght .
aplies 1 stack .deals no dmg

5.ABYSSAL FORM

Charybdis dashez a few ft submerges underground aand reveals her true form becoming a whirlpool .she slowly sucks enemyes twards her mouth dealing damage /sec.if a god is cought in her mouth she deals even more dmg.This abillyty also have a threshold ...if a god is under a threshold and it stands in her mouth he iz executed and gives Charybdis health.

.during her ult she is cc and dmg imun but she can`t move
.the radius is about a heavenly agility radius..but similar wih hades ult + poseidon s ult
.only executed enemyes gives charybdis healt.
. enemies can basick aatack and cast ability but cannot move
.if a gods is under a threshold but had not reached the center he wil not be executed.
.whole thing lasts 6 sec.
.this ability do not work with stackes
.during her ult she can`t cast abilites

Her ult form should look like > http://img05.deviantart.net/f4bd/i/2013/221/d/6/percy_jackson_charybdis_mouth_by_sebastianmeyer-d6he8s6.jpg

* Sorry for my writing mistaker , hope to enjoy the kit and also soryy abot the numbers and stats , I dot`t do well with them .

Dyresinger111

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }