Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skins need to be more creative!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Skins need to be more creative! 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkFallenReaper » December 18, 2013 10:17pm | Report
I'm new to this game and I'm loving it, but the problem for me is that the skins are mostly color variations except for like one per god that is different (which I like).

Here is an easy skin that's different but still acceptable for Thanatos, which I do hope HiRez makes, please!!
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu6eejcrp8x9zQUqP_T1YY4JmXplVnXojDMVFKewGfj8U9nVSe1au-IOzNoA

Edit: Oh yeah and maybe the skin can add different animations or buffs? (I would just be happy with more diverse skins)

DarkFallenReaper

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkFallenReaper » December 21, 2013 11:31pm | Report
No one else? I would just really love that Grim Reaper Thanatos skin

DarkFallenReaper

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkFallenReaper » December 23, 2013 11:26pm | Report
Speaking of skins, how do you unlock Legendary Skins and will the Halloween Thanatos skin be available any time soon?

DarkFallenReaper

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Siinrajiaal » December 24, 2013 8:42am | Report
Correct me if i'm wrong, but to unlock Legendary skins, you have to reach level 20, and buy the gold skin. Anyone else agree?

Thanatos Skin won't be available again until next Halloween.I want to see another Poseidon skin. The recolor is cool, but something like an Aquaman costume would be fun lol.

Siinrajiaal

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MythOfMercury » December 25, 2013 1:07am | Report
Hopefully they'll release more when the game is officially released. Personally I don't care for the cartoonish costumes. The reaper idea is good though.

MythOfMercury

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » December 25, 2013 1:55am | Report
Legendary Skins are unlocked when you've reached GOD rank 10, on that god, also have unlocked the gold skin.

You missed the Holloween Thana skin. It was this Holloween. ( I'm glad I picked it up, looks spooky ;) )

And I'm sure after release they will try and pull in more cash and people by releasing tons of new skins. LOL and all of those did the same.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Siinrajiaal » December 25, 2013 4:50am | Report
I swear I meant 10 not 20. 20 makes no sense lol.
I'm just guessing, but I think the Pumpkin Thana skin will be available again at next Halloween, because the Hel holiday skin was available again this holiday season right?

Siinrajiaal

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarkFallenReaper » December 25, 2013 7:22pm | Report
That's too far away :( they should do it to get it with favor or something you have to wait to halloween

DarkFallenReaper

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }