Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skadi, Goddess of Winter

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Skadi, Goddess of Winter 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » November 8, 2013 11:02am | Report
Skadi is the goddess of Winter,hunting and skiing.
She would be a mage/support god.

Look:Woman in a white skirt and a winter winter jacket with blond hair.
Throws little ice crystals as a basic attacks.

Passive:Frost Amulet
For Every Spell you cast you get bonus Mp5 stacking up to 10 times.
10 mp5 per spell cast.

1. Ice Crystals
Skadi releases a gust of freezing ice in a line.
If it hits an ally it shields them for 45/60/80/125/180(30 percent of her magical power ) for 8 seconds.It pierces through all enemies doing 40/65/90/160 ( 50 percent of her magical power) magic damage and knocking them back.
Mana Cost:25/40/55/70/85
Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5 seconds

2.Frosty Hands
Skadi makes a storm of ice crystals in an area as big as Poseidon���´ whirlpool for 6 seconds
slowing all enemies for 20/25/30/35/40 percent and healing allies in it for 5/15/20/35/40 (35 percent of her magical power) per tick.
Mana cost :80/90/100/110/120
Cooldown:15/13/11/9/7 seconds

3.Snow-Show
Skadi rides with her snowboard through the air and creating an area of snow that roots enemies and does 75/85/100/125/150 to them.(the dash is as long as agni���´ path of Flames)
Root Length :0.50/1.00/1.25/1.50/2.00 sec.
Mana Cost:70/80/90/100/110
Cooldown :15 sec

4.Wrath of the North
Skadi charges up for 5 seconds.When she charges up she makes a snow storm and rides with it through the air.(like Thor and she can���´t move )She can fire 3 blasts.
The first blast will heal allies in it for 80/100/120/140/160.(45 of your magical power)
The second blast will freeze (for 2.50 seconds) and damage all enemies in it for 70/80/90/100/125.(30 of your magical power )
And the Third one will do damage and teleport Skadi to that place.

Thanks for listening and sorry if i made it wrong. This is my first post on smitefire xD
I hope you like my idea xD !!!
My favourite god are Aphrodite and Chang´e.My favourite Lol champions are Lux and Nami.My favourite Dawngate shaper is Amarynth.My favourite Dota 2 hero is Crystal Maiden.Yes i love Mobas

My Smite is IcepriestSK.
My LoL is CrystalStorm257.
My Dawngate is CrystalStormSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 8, 2013 3:08pm | Report
Does she lose passive charges over time or upon death?

Does Ice Crystals push them all the way to the back or a set amount?

A 10 second cooldown on a dash as long as Agnis that includes a 2 second root is not enough. Agni typically includes his Noxious fumes and thats only a 1 second stun. 16 would be ideal.

3 second stun is a bit much. So is a 5 second charge (and I assume she gains immunity while charging). I get you don't want to use it as an escape but a 2-3 second charge time is plenty. And a 2 second stun will work just fine.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » November 8, 2013 11:23pm | Report
Yes, she loses them over time.(kinda like he bo or Cassiopeia in LoL)

The 1. pushes them back to the end of the skill but it would be the exact same as Hel´s decay or shorter.And i miss clicked the cooldown on it so it will be 9/8/7/6/5 seconds.

The 3.I just wanted it to be a combo with the 1 and 2.
You would push them into a wall.Slow them with your 2 and root them in the middle of a Hercules boulder or something.Just keep them CCed you know.Ok so i will change the cooldown to 15 at all levels.

4.No the charge does not make her immune to CC.Ok ill change the charge time to 2.5 seconds.And the thing about the stun is that she can not fire under her directly with the damage one . She can only hit the targets like a freya would or appolo so i think its a good stun time.Perhaps lower it
to 2.5 seconds.
And the cooldown is of course the standard 90 seconds.
My favourite god are Aphrodite and Chang´e.My favourite Lol champions are Lux and Nami.My favourite Dawngate shaper is Amarynth.My favourite Dota 2 hero is Crystal Maiden.Yes i love Mobas

My Smite is IcepriestSK.
My LoL is CrystalStorm257.
My Dawngate is CrystalStormSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }