Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Shujun, Chinese God of Farming

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Shujun, Chinese God of Farming 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bergmeister » March 9, 2014 6:27am | Report
Shujun: god of farming ( warrior)

Passive: Looking for More: After using an ability, Shujun gains a stack for 4 seconds that gives him 5% more attack speed per stack.

Ability 1: Irrigated Land: a ground targeted ability where the ground in the area becomes wet and fertile land that slows all enemies in it by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% and lasts for 5 seconds(Size is between Poseidon's pool and Ymir's ultimate). Crop Rotation: The size of the Irrigated Land is doubled and it slows for another 10%.
Mana: 40/50/60/70/80
Cooldown: 10 seconds

Ability 2: Seeding: Shujun throws seeds at the targeted area that deals 90/130/170/210/250(+30% physical damage) to enemies in the area. If the seeds land on Irrigated Land, plants will grow on it and add a cripple effect to the land, and adds another 5 seconds to the duration of the land. If the seeds land on the irrigated land, all enemies take another 15% damage. Crop Rotation:a different group of seeds are thrown. The damage and cripple effect remain from the original version of Seeding, but the plant will also do damage over time to anyone in the land. They do 20/30/40/50/60(+15% physical damage) a second for the duration the land can hold the plant( equal to the duration of the fourth ability).
Mana: 50/60/70/80/90
Cooldown: 7 seconds

Ability 3: Harvest: Shujun spins around with his scythe and deals 100/130/160/190/220(+10% physical damage to all enemies in the area around him. If Harvest is used on Irrigated land that has plants on it, Shujun will also gain 80/110/140/170/200 health plus a bonus 20% health for each enemy hit in the land. Can be boosted to heal for twice as much if all five enemies are hit.Crop Rotation: Shujun spins a total of 4 times dealing 20/40/60/80/100(+10% physical damage) per hit. If used on the Irrigated Land with plants on it ( the crop rotated plants of course), instead of healing, Shujun gains a damage boost of 10/15/20/25/30 + 5 more for each enemy hit( each enemy can only be hit once, so if all four spins were to hit someone it wouldn't give 20 more power it would still give 5). The damage buff from crop rotated harvest lasts for 6 seconds.
Mana: 40/55/70/85/100
Cooldown: 9 seconds

Ability 4: Crop Rotation: Shujun's abilities are changed, and are " super aggressive" for the next 15 seconds. When activated all abilities come off cool down , and any land currently active disappears. Shujun also gains 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% more movement speed.
Mana: 80/90/100/110/120
Cooldown: 110/100/90/80/70 seconds ( The reason for the lower cooldown is because this ability will be important for his kill potential)

Bergmeister

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 9, 2014 9:48am | Report
His passive sucks.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrystalStorm » March 9, 2014 11:55am | Report
Why díd you make His passive be negative for you ?
The rest is quite fine i guess, just the ult could do something more i think.
My favourite god are Aphrodite and Chang´e.My favourite Lol champions are Lux and Nami.My favourite Dawngate shaper is Amarynth.My favourite Dota 2 hero is Crystal Maiden.Yes i love Mobas

My Smite is IcepriestSK.
My LoL is CrystalStorm257.
My Dawngate is CrystalStormSK.

CrystalStorm

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phat_Cat » March 10, 2014 1:55pm | Report
Maybe you could change the passive so that it heals him for a certain small percentage of his hp when he uses an ability. You could still keep the slow I guess but I wouldn't recommend it. It be like a sort of Gragas (from LoL) passive. Other than that, he looks pretty interesting though a little confusing. The ult might need some changes too.

Phat_Cat

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }