Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

shezmu, god of executions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » shezmu, god of executions 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » January 7, 2015 10:08am | Report

pantheon: Egyptian

lore:many times through out history set has quarreled with his godly kin and come to blows with Horus for the right to rule the Egyptian pantheon. during these times set has razed the land turning once fertile land into desert sand yet set alone could not reap the chaos he causes. for this purpose he rides forth alongside his fellow demonic gods. chief among theses is shezmu, god of execution.

despite shezmu's role he is not inherently evil, but instead is a force of order and chaos in equal measures, for after set and Horus's war ended, shezmu set aside his role as set's chief lieutenant and took up the task of being the "executioner of Osiris" a job he took to with great glee for his taste for blood and the act of decapitation is the greatest pleasures he knows.

but know as the blood of gods flows free on the battlefields, shezmu can no longer hold back the urges of battle and if any hold him back, then they to shall learn the way of the executioner's axe, first hand.

passive:blood lust
his soul hungry for the conflict ahead and impatient to begin, if shezmu is not involved in combat for more than 25 seconds he gains a 50-75% increase in damage to his next basic attack.

strangle hold
grabbing the nearest enemy god, shezmu hold him down for 3 seconds dealing 40 damage per second before pushing the effected god two steps back. if no god is available, a minion is grabbed instead instantly killing it then proceeding to swing the minion in a 180 degree arc ahead of him, dealing 75 damage to each enemy hit.

crippling strike
swinging his axe in a semi circle ahead of him, shezmu deals 150-175 damage while inflicting a 35% slow down for 1.5-3 seconds on all hit

choke charge
charging forward in a straight line, shezmu deals 120 damage to all minions hit while passing through them but as soon as he hits a god he grabs the god, dragging him forwards for the rest of the charge before smashing him onto the ground dealing 220 damage.

executioners blade
swinging his axe over his head and striking driectly ahead of him, shezmu deals 250 damage. however if the enemy is below 35% health the enemy god would be executed.

notes:design wise shezmu would look like the picture but with a Egyptian style battle axe in his left hand, Egyptian style vambraces (covering the whole of his right arm and covering his left forearm) and a pulled down dark red/brown cowl giving him a more sinister look with blood red eyes and a coal black mane. in his alternate "crimson headsman" skin however his eyes would bleed and his arms and axe would be covered in the blood of his foes and there would be a black coloration on all his Armour and clothing.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » January 7, 2015 11:03am | Report
My suggestion off the bat is to either make his ult non a multi-target ability, or to crank the execute chance down to like, 5-10%. Had I known it was going to be a cone I would have adjusted my advice accordingly.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » January 7, 2015 11:37am | Report

My suggestion off the bat is to either make his ult non a multi-target ability, or to crank the execute chance down to like, 5-10%. Had I known it was going to be a cone I would have adjusted my advice accordingly.

thank you for the advice i will alter it accordingly.

necroshadow

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }