Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Seth, God of Chaos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Seth, God of Chaos 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Horserax » March 14, 2016 12:31am | Report
one time well I was unable to get any sleep what so ever, I got an idea... what could smite do with the concept of a guardian with high single target damage as the focus? I brain stormed for a while but wasn't sure where to get started, then I thought of Seth and decided. "now the god of chaos would be a great candidate for this' so I researched him and build what I think he'd be in game. please give me constructive criticism, I'm not the best with numbers so I'm sure some stats need to be changed. overall I'd love this to be a discussion over what a high single target damage guardian would be like, how this Seth might be like in the meta if he was ever added in the game with this kit.

God: Seth
Title: God of Chaos
Pantheon: Egyptian
Type: Melee, Magical
Class: Guardian
Pros: High single target damage, High Crowd Control

Passive:
Seth sees all evil. Wards that Set places have a wider range and see threw walls.
Any death Set witnesses whether in person or by a ward will give set a stack of Chaos.
Seth gains passive movement speed per stack of chaos.

max stacks: 10
movement speed: 2% per stack

1st ability: Chaos Strike
Seth Thrusts his staff forward, damaging the first enemy god hit, rooting and crippling them.
This ability deals damage over time. Seth takes reduced damage to the enemy god set has stricken. Seth is unable to use other abilities or basic attacks well casting. he may cancel any time.

Damage: 60/70/80/90/100 (+15% of your magical power) every 0.5s
ability type: Ground Target
Duration: 1s/1.5s/2s/2.5s/3s
Cooldown: 10s
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana

2ed ability: Consume Evil
Seth removes the evil from his allies, mending there wounds then consuming the evil himself.
Every ally Seth heals he will gain a stack of Chaos. Seth will also heal himself plus a
percentage of damage that his allies have taken. Seth Temporarily gains damage reduction.

Damage reduction: 10%
Healing: 120/170/250/300/400
ability type: Area
duration: 3s/3.5s/4s/4.5s/5
Cooldown: 15s
Cost:50/60/70/80/90 mana

3ed ability: Shadow Pulse
Seth unleashes chaotic energy forward, causing shadows to erupt from the ground outwards in front of him. Enemy gods take damage and are knocked up well enemy minions take damage and are knocked back. This ability deals additional damage to minions, and passes threw all barriers and walls.

Damage: 100/160/220/300/400 (+50% of your magical power)
ability type: Line
Cooldown: 12s
Cost: 75/80/85/90/100 mana

ultimate: Entropy Eruption
Seth uses all of the evil inside him to unleash devastation on his enemies. Seth gains twice the
movement speed of his passive, gains increased attack speed, and his basic attacks now slow enemies. Once the buff is over, Seth consumes all his passive stacks, losing the effect and releasing them around him. Enemies hit by the burst take damage and are disarmed.

Movement speed: 4% per passive stack.
Slow: 30%
Attack speed increase: 15/25/35/45/60%
Buff Duration: 3s/3.4/3.8/4.2/4.5s
Disarm Duration: 2s
Damage: 10% of enemies maximum health
ability type: Area, Self
Cooldown: 90s
Cost: 130/145/170/180/200 mana

Horserax

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Anarchy5partan » March 14, 2016 7:02am | Report
Sounds pretty good. Something I don't think would need any changes really. When put in game, I believe that he wouldn't get too very many kills. But would also be a pain the counter. Say you're playing conquest, this combined with a decent carry (maybe a medusa) is a devastating combination. His set is pretty diverse, and it almost seems like he is a warrior with good crowd control. I love the idea, and hope to see this implemented at some time.
~ Fabulous

Anarchy5partan

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Horserax » March 14, 2016 1:21pm | Report
thanks I love to hear that you like him! I was trying to make his kit very based around crippling one person in a fight and shutting them down. it was hard not to make him seem like a warrior or mage due to the fact he is clearly a moor offensive guardian. I do agree he would decently be annoying to try and shut down, but something I didn't list is he is one of the squishier guardians (still very tanky but a lil on the low side) and his 3 is very delayed so its hard to hit players with it, almost securing that for lane clear.

Horserax

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheLivingDaylights » April 15, 2016 1:35am | Report
Interesting idea (his CC effects would make him very annoying to play against), although we've got a lot of Egyptian Guardians (about three already). I think you could've made a Mage out of him. I know you said he's going to have a lot of damage, but for your 3, don't you think that 400 base damage is a lot for a Guardian? At max rank, your 1 will be doing 600 damage + 90% of your magical power, which is a damn lot for a Guardian every 10s.

Pair him up with somebody like Neith or Medusa in Conquest and the enemies will probably be ragequitting at the fact that they literally can't move at all.

TheLivingDaylights

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Marethyu » July 7, 2016 6:07pm | Report
Sounds very good, strong passive and useful abilities. If anything he is a bit overpowered so samd back his damage slightly. I hope to see him in the game soon

Marethyu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }