Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Set, God of Chaos

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Set, God of Chaos 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aqua922 » October 26, 2014 4:32pm | Report

---God stats---

• Health: 350 (+67)
  • Mana: 280 (+60)
  • Mov Speed: 355 (+0)
  • Range: 55 (+0)
  • Attack/Sec: 0.83 (+1%)
    Basic Attack:
  • Damage: 35 + 1.5 (+ 20% of Magical Power)
  • Progression: None
    Protection:
  • Physical: 10 (+2.3)
  • Magical: 30 (+1%)
    Regen:
  • HP5: 6 (+0.45)
  • MP5: 4.8 (+0.36)

Pantheon: Egyptian
Type: Ranged, Magical
Class: Mage
Pros: Mediocore area damage, high sustain, high single target damage

Author notes: Clik on this link: http://imgur.com/a/nElgy ,to view some graphics about the god. The god itself wasn't draw by me, it is copirighted to someone else, but the orb visuals was made by me (the lower orb is kinda halfly full, the topper one is totally full). I'm not saying it's the final graphics for sure, it should be changed to a more epic visual :D

---God Abilities---

Passive: Chaotic Fury:
Set draws power from the darkest planes, so after he uses three abilities, the next autoattack on an enemy god will put a strong curse which will detonate after 2 seconds, dealing 20% of the enemy gods' maximal health as true damage. While Set is in the Darkest Hour, this passive is enhanced, causing to deal 10% true damage of the target's max hp INSTANTLY on autoattack and this buff is granted after every ability cast.
Misc. Info: Note: This has a visual in the UI (an orb filling up with dark energy), as well as a noticeable visual on Set which is some sort of rotary shadowy aura around him.
1: Agony:
Set sends a shadowy bolt out, which will travel trough any creep until it hits a god, it will stun the enemy for 1.5 sec, and will deal 100/140/180/220/260(+70% of your magical power) damage.
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 mana.
Cooldown: 7 seconds
2: Feel no Pain:
Set encases himself in a doom orb for 1/2/2/4/4 sec, which will reduce the incoming damage by 10/13/15/18/20%, and will redirect 100% of the absorbed damage as magical damage.
This ability has an internal passive: when Set uses an ability he will be granted 10% damage increase for 5 sec after the ability is cast.
Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 mana.
Cooldown: 30/25/20/15/10 seconds
3: Soul Drain:
Set feels the weakness of the weakened souls, conjures a demonic circle at a targeted area for 5 sec, which deals 10/12/15/18/20% damage, based on the missing hp of the enemies standing in the circle's area, leeching their life, healing Set for the same amount it dealt damage, slowing them by 10%/12%/14%/16%/18%, and if they remain in the circle after 1.5 sec they will be rooted for an additional 1.5 sec. When Soul Drain diminishes and there is at least one enemy inside the circle, 50% of the mana cost will be restored.
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 mana.
Cooldown: 15/13/12/11/10 seconds

4: Darkest Hour:
Set forms himself into a pure shadow evil for 10 seconds, increasing his damage dealt by 90%, amplifying his passive until this spell lasts. Additionally he gains 10% magical penetration, and all of his abilities will heal nearby allies and himself for 20% damage dealt, the heal is twice as much on himself.
Cost: 140 mana.
Cooldown: 180/150/120/100/90 seconds

Changelog 2014.10.27
-Redesigned passive
-1st. skill: stun duration changed from 3 sec to 1.5 sec, magical power ratio changed to 70% from 100%
-2nd. skill: duration changes, damage reduction changes
-3rd. skill: root duration changed from 3 sec to 1.5sec, redesigned
-4th. skill: increased cooldown to 180/150/120/100/90 from 120/100/80/60/40, reduced damage increase to 90% from 100%
-Added stats section
-Forum form updated to a more transparent formula.
-Added some god plan visuals
-Primary class, pantheon etc.. added

--Ps.:I am still doing some calculations, so I will change the numbers here frequentally until I feel it is kinda balanced :)
Yes. I am truly an Egyptian mythology fan ;)

aqua922

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deltacow » October 26, 2014 5:03pm | Report
The 1 is OP,a 3 second stun is NOT balanced and you should reduce the scaling,his 2 is like a OP version of a Nemesis shield,the 3 is ok but needs some nerfing to the root and I think the ult should have a longer CD.

Deltacow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » October 27, 2014 1:17am | Report
sounds like a cool idea. i was thinking of doing a set god idea with more of an emphasis on summoning and lingering effects but this idea sounds like a cool variation. good luck with finding a balanced skill set.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aqua922 » October 27, 2014 3:30am | Report
Thanks for the response guys :) yes the current numbers on individual spells are truly op so i accept your suggestions to lower the scales and increase the cd on the ult. When i get back home i will make a detailed calculation and i will probably change the passive too to a more awesome style and formula :) i will try to compare the average dps of other gods and will base the dmg ratios on them (partially ofc)

Stay tuned :)

aqua922

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aqua922 » October 27, 2014 5:15am | Report
Set, God of Chaos is now updated!

aqua922

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deltacow » October 28, 2014 5:23pm | Report
After the nerfs he is now balanced IMO but I think you should scale his ult duration like 5/6/7/8/9 seconds because if his ult lasts for 10 SECONDS right when you hit level 5 you're sure to get atleast 1 kill.

Deltacow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmilingPie » October 29, 2014 7:43am | Report
10 seconds... 10 SECONDS?!? That is to OP for a level 5 god and maybe still OP for late game. Take Delta Cow's idea. The two sounds iffy to me. Basically will win/tie every duel in his lane. Maybe make the 100% damage into 70%.

This thing would beast mode solo lane, maybe mid to. Since you're such a geek with mythology, mind adding some lore? (;

SmilingPie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aqua92 » October 29, 2014 8:00am | Report
Hey it's me Aqua922... Sorry for responding this late, I wanted to answer yesterday, but I have some issues.. My MobaFire account is banned for whatever reasons (I seriously don't know what I did wrong), surely this is my very first thread I ever made on the MobaFire network, and I feel that I didn't do anything bad! Right at this moment I'm trying to contact with MobaFire to get my old account back, so I can finally edit my God here on forum! I'm curious what will they answer for me, why am I banned from here...

So answering now on the last two feedbacks:

Quoted:
After the nerfs he is now balanced IMO but I think you should scale his ult duration like 5/6/7/8/9 seconds because if his ult lasts for 10 SECONDS right when you hit level 5 you're sure to get atleast 1 kill.

Answer: Yes I definiately know that the duration itself is op, as I mentioned before, I wanted to change the numbers like 2 days ago, but with failure because I got banned (which I think for no reason, I really hope)...

Quoted:
10 seconds... 10 SECONDS?!? That is to OP for a level 5 god and maybe still OP for late game. Take Delta Cow's idea. The two sounds iffy to me. Basically will win/tie every duel in his lane. Maybe make the 100% damage into 70%.

This thing would beast mode solo lane, maybe mid to. Since you're such a geek with mythology, mind adding some lore? (;

Answer: As I said, in the main topic, and I'm quoting now: "--Ps.:I am still doing some calculations, so I will change the numbers here frequentally until I feel it is kinda balanced :)"! So yes, please be patient, as soon as I get my old mobafire account back to be able to edit, I will change these numbers! Oh yes btw, I am truly a lore geek, and I'm working on it for Set :)

aqua92

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by melbein » November 25, 2014 5:08am | Report
Nice idea but i look at set as more of an assassin over mage.

melbein

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » November 25, 2014 12:31pm | Report
No one seems to be commenting on this, but that passive is pretty OP, I mean 20% of your max health as true damage. C'mon, that should be nerfed. But also, this is very nicely laid out.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }