Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Scathach - The Warrior Maid

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Scathach - The Warrior Maid 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zephaniah » December 29, 2016 11:35pm | Report
Now that Hi-rez has announced that the celtic pantheon will be coming in S4 I really wanted to put foward a couple of gods/deities that i would love to see in the game, starting with Scathach:

Scathach: The Warrior Maid
Type: Melee, Physical
Class: Warrior
Pros: High Mobility, High Crowd Control

Passive: Undefeated Warrior - If Scathach is killed she can remain on the battlefield for 3 more seconds. During this time she has increased movement speed, gains physical power and increased attack speed. If she kills an enemy god she regains health. If she doesn't kill an enemy god she dies. Scathach cannot be harmed or healed during the duration.
Movement speed buff: 15%
Physical Power: 10%
Attack speed buff: 15%
Healing: 10% of max health
Duration: 3 seconds
Cooldown: 24o seconds

Ability 1: Great Teacher
Scathach leads the way, increasing movement speed and applying healing over time temporarily, of herself and nearby allies. If Scathach is wielding Gae Bulg Crowd control effects are also removed
Movement speed buff: 15%
Healing: 50/75/100/125/150 + 15% of physical power
Duration: 6 seconds
Crowd Control immunity: 1 second
Mana Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
Cooldown: 14

Ability 2: Cleave Combo
Scathach dashes foward passing through and damaging enemies, then leaps and deals damage in a cone slowing enemies. If Scathach is wielding Gae Bulg, enemies are rooted instead of slowed. (To help you picture this, one nemesis dash and one xing tian leap)
Dash Damage: 50/100/150/175/200 + 15% of physical power
Leap damage: 100/150/200/250/300 + 20% of physical power
Slow amount: 15%
Slow Duration: 2 seconds
Root Duration: 2 seconds
Mana cost: 70/75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 16

Ability 3: Gae Bulg
Scathach switches weapons to her Gae Bulg, buffing herself. Gae Bulg has a mid range (like awilix's spear) and can attack all enemies in front of it (bellona's hammer). Gae Bulg adds a bonus effect to each ability and the ability can be triggered again to throw Gae Bulg in a line dealing damage and rooting enemies cancelling the buff early.
Throw Damage: 50/100/150/250/300 + 20% of physical power
Duration: 10 seconds
Mana Cost: 60/70/80/90/100
Cooldown: 16

Ultimate: The Shadow
Scathach roots herself in place, invisible and charges for up to 3 seconds, each second adding 10 physical power temporarily. She then leaps stunning all gods in the radius and she remains invisible for a further 3 seconds after leaping. Dealing or receiving any damage removes invisibility. If Scathach is wielding Gae Bulg, enemies are disorientated for 2 seconds and allies are also invisible.
Damage: 150/200/250/300/400 + 50% of physical power
Stun duration: 1/1/1.5/2/2
Disorientate duration: 1.5/1.5/2/2.5/2.5
Invisibility duration: 3 seconds
Mana Cost: 90/100/110/120/130
Cooldown: 130 seconds

If you have any suggestions,particularly concerning the numbers feel free to give constructive feed back.

Zephaniah

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » December 30, 2016 8:45am | Report
kit is extremely overloaded tbh, ally stealth is broken, there are a lot of characters that are balanced around being extremely predictable, i really don't wanna play against that. she also seems pretty unkillable.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }