Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[S180] Loki, The Trickster God

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [S180] Loki, The Trickster God 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » October 16, 2014 8:11pm | Report
Passive: Betrayal- Loki is able to switch his side to attack his own team's minions.

Ability 1: Decoy- Loki disappears and when that happens he summons a decoy to stand there. When the decoy is attacked too much or timer runs out it explodes into a fiery explosion, burning the opponent who was caught in the radius. (75/125/175/225/275 +750% of your magical damage) Burn last for 2/3/4 seconds.

Ability 2: Smokescreen- Loki throws a smoke bomb in a radius slowing, silencing, and reducing the attack speed of any opponent caught in the smoke until the duration of the smoke is up. (30% movement slow, 20% attack speed reduction, 5 second duration)

Ability 3: Snake Venom- Loki throws a poison dagger filled with snake venom at an enemy minion or god, dealt damage over time, and has reduced protection. If an enemy god is hit with the dagger they become intoxicated. (20/60/100/140/1800 +25% of your magical damage), 20/30/40/50/60 poison damage for 3 seconds, protection reduction by 50

Ability 4: Behind You- Loki targets an enemy god and teleports behind them damaging them with a powerful back stab. He can also use it multiple times. Magical Damage (150/225/300/375/450 (+120% of your magical power) Max: 3 times with a cooldown of 10 seconds per back stab

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gingybread » October 17, 2014 2:06am | Report
What does the betrayal have to do with anything though... It has nothing to do with the rest of his kit and is honestly a terrible idea in its current state.
I'm writing in this box because it told me to.
It's not sentient... I'm just easily swayed.

Gingybread

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 17, 2014 2:21am | Report
Welp. This had no thought what so ever.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » October 18, 2014 10:37pm | Report
I'm going to explain this Loki since I'm in the competition. This Loki is a hard hitting magical assassin, even though I like the original concept I feel this might be fun and stick close to his lore since Loki was a master of magic, not physical power. This Loki is a trap based god making you outsmart and trick your opponent to fall for your tricks and traps. For betrayal, the passive, I borrowed the "Deny" function for DoTA 2 (which is that you can kill your own minions so your opponent can not gain the gold and XP from the kill). Decoy is just like I posted, you turn invisible and leave a clone of yourself to explode, the fire aspect of it is because Norse Mythology says that Loki is also the God of Fire. Smokescreen is one of those abilities that can screw over your opponent when they are too deep in your territory or when you're ganking. Snake Venom is a reference to the snake that was hung over Loki's head when he was imprisoned and the snakes venom is apparently acidic when Loki thrashes around when the venom lands on his face. Finally his ultimate, I wanted to keep the assassin side of Loki intact but instead of providing a stun you could use it multiple times and it provides double damage. So this concludes my Loki with a little bit more detail, hope this helps.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }