Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ryujin, Kami of the Ocean

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Ryujin, Kami of the Ocean 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » April 5, 2015 11:18am | Report
a noble goal mate a noble goal. may the swarms of Shinto fans force their move. nice idea though. any pics of him?

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nfounder3 » April 5, 2015 2:41pm | Report
OMG yes! I call doing Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Uke Mochi!

nfounder3

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » April 5, 2015 4:58pm | Report
nfounder3 wrote:

OMG yes! I call doing Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Uke Mochi!

Fine, but I want Ohoyamatsumi, Hachiman and Amatsu-Mikaboshi.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » April 6, 2015 1:18am | Report
i call raiden(or rajin) and sakura. cause lets be honest raiden is probably the most well known japanese/shinto god (thank mk for that) and sakura is rather important. oh and orochi cause 9 headed dragon serpents are awesome.

edit:just remembered ive already done a sakura and a raijin one. so orochi in the near future. probably once ive done the current one im working on once people have chosen it.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » April 6, 2015 4:12am | Report

Role: Mage/Tank
Pantheon: Shinto

Passive: Armour of Coral

Similar to his castle, Ryujin wears armour of red and white coral. Every time he activates an ability, he switches between the 2. White armour gives him protections. The red armour gives him Magical Power.

Protections: 15 Magical and Physical
Magical Power: 40

1st ability: Sea Turtle Servant

Ryujin calls upon one of his oceanic servants to help him in combat. The turtle charges forward, doing damage and leaving behind a path of water that applies a slow to all who pass through it. The slow does not stack.

Damage: 50/95/140/185/230 (+ 75% of your Magical Power)
Slow: 20% for 2s
Cooldown: 11s
Mana Cost: 40/50/60/70/80

2nd Ability: Coral Spikes

Passive: Every 8s, Ryujin generates a spike on his armour (max 10). Every 3nd basic attack within 6s from the same source removes one spike and damages the attacker. If Ryujin switches armour, the spikes move over to the next armour. If he is wearing white armour as the 3rd basic attacks hit him, a percent of the basic attack's damage is also dealt to the source as bonus damage.

Active: Ryujin detonates the spikes on his armour in a circle around him, doing damage per spike detonated. Detonating the spikes consumes all stacks.

Damage(per spike): 6/10/14/18/22 (+ 6% of your Magical Power)
Bonus percent (for white armour): 15%
Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14s (for the active part)
Mana Cost: 7 per spike detonated

3rd Ability: Hoori's Shark

Ryujin mounts the shark that he used to transport his daughter's husband from the bottom of the ocean to the top. This increases Ryujin's movement speed, and every time Ryujin deals a basic attack, the shark bites, dealing the same damage but only in melee range. If Ryujin is in his red armour, he also gains Magical Power.

Movement Speed: 12/14/16/18/20% bonus Movement Speed
Magical Power: 10/20/30/40/50
Duration: 3s
Cooldown: 15s
Mana Cost: 85

Ultimate Ability: Tide Jewels

Ryujin uses the 2 Tide Jewels to create forceful tides around him. The tides move out at first, knocking enemies away from him and dealing damage in a circle around him. The second wave does the same damage but pulls them towards him instead. Ryujin gains protections for 6s after pulling in enemies.

Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (applied twice) (+ 55% of your Magical Power)
Protections: 20 Physical and Magical
Cooldown: 90s
Mana Cost: 110

Credit to Deltacow for part of the idea.
I will not stop posting Shinto gods until Hi-Rez makes a Shinto pantheon.
P.S, when he is on the shark, he is simply holding on to it, rather than riding it.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » April 6, 2015 4:51am | Report
so its a giant sea serpent riding a shark? i really want to see this now.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » April 7, 2015 6:14pm | Report
RAIJIN! WE WANT AN ONI AND WE WANT IT NOW! WE WANT AN ONI AND WE WANT IT NOW! *repeat ad nauseum*

Edit: Oh, and they had better actually call him "Raijin" instead of cheaping out and naming him Raiden like a silly white person (said one of the whitest people on the planet)
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » April 8, 2015 3:44am | Report

RAIJIN! WE WANT AN ONI AND WE WANT IT NOW! WE WANT AN ONI AND WE WANT IT NOW! *repeat ad nauseum*

Edit: Oh, and they had better actually call him "Raijin" instead of cheaping out and naming him Raiden like a silly white person (said one of the whitest people on the planet)

XD

Honestly, if they do make a Raijin and call him Raiden, they're going to get about 19957597495649857947957679474.7 emails full of obscenities. I'm not going to say who's going to send them. But I will tell you that they will get sent.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }