Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMSEP13] Uller, God of Winter, Hunting and Hand-to-Hand Combat!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMSEP13] Uller, God of Winter, Hunting and Hand-to-Hand Combat! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Whobbe » September 29, 2013 10:14am | Report
*READ THIS FIRST* So i realized that contest is closed after i created this. Secondly, this maybe seems a bit overpowered but i don't want to change anything because contest is over. If you STILL want to read it, go ahead...

Passive: Warm Up

- Uller gain attack speed and physical power as he keeps attacking. He gain 1% attack speed and 1 physical power every time Uller lands a successful auto-attack on enemy tower, enemy god or enemy minion. This stacks up to 20 and lasts for 6 second. Changing stance will reset this buff.

Ability 1: Fist Stance/Bow Stance

- With Fist Stance, Uller use his bare hands to fight enemies. With Bow Stance, Uller use his hunting bow to fight enemies. Uller also gain 10% movement speed buff for 3 seconds when changing stance. 14/12/10/8/6 second cooldown.

Ability 2: Focused Shot/Devastating Blow

- With Fist Stance, Uller channels (by holding mouse button) his fist and then charges small distance, punching first enemy god he encounters. This will go through minions and minions are knocked away from the path. This stun enemy god for 1.5 second and does 80/130/180/230/280 (+70% physical power) plus additional 0%-100% depending on how long this ability is channeled. With Bow Stance its same mechanics, but only changing effect is range, NOT damage. Arrow will also pierce all enemy gods and minions. They both have same cooldowns, so its not possible to change stance for another attack. 20/18/16/14/12 second cooldown.

Ability 3: Empower

- Empowers next basic attack in BOTH Stances. Empower add 40/60/80/100/120 physical power and it doesn't have scaling ratio. Empower has low cooldown: 7 / 6.5 / 6 / 5.5 / 4 seconds. Using empower repetitively will increase damage 10% every time, but it will cost 20% more mana. This stack up 5 times.

Ability 4 (ultimate): Avalanche

- Uller calls for Avalanche. Avalanche comes in a crushing wave and it leaves a snowy track that give 20% bonus movement speed for Uller and slow enemies by 20%. Enemies hit by Avalanche wave will take 240/360/480/600/720 (+50% physical power) physical damage.

Whobbe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » September 29, 2013 10:22am | Report
The contest ended already. And judging has already started.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Whobbe » September 29, 2013 10:24am | Report
Yeah i saw it, too late. Well, whatever :D

Whobbe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 29, 2013 10:27am | Report
1) This isn't really the ranged carry that the competition calls for, but I'll give my suggestions anyway

Passive: mediocre, 20 seconds to stack something up that gives a set bonus isn't really inventive. It's also VERY counter-intuitive that it resets on stance swap. If Uller's entire kit is going to revolve around changing stances, why are you punishing him for it?

First Ability: Meh. Stances swap. Hel or Tyr.

Second Ability: 200% damage, on 280+70%, is ridiculous

Third Ability: A set damage bonus that gets ridiculously out of hand. I'm seeing a major damage problem here. This also provides 0 utility and is just a filler ability that doesn't provide much else than literally only damage.

Ultimate: Way too much damage. WAY too much. Also, is it a line, an AoE, what?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Whobbe » September 29, 2013 10:29am | Report
Haha i see the problem here! When i created other gods everyone judged that i had too low damage and now i have too much damage, haha! :D It seems that i never get good decision. Well but i'm not gonna change anything because the contest is already over...

Whobbe

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }