Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMSep13] Navajo god idea: Coyote, the Starthief

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMSep13] Navajo god idea: Coyote, the Starthief 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sellardohr » September 3, 2013 10:15pm | Report
OK, here's an actual AD Carry for the contest.

Coyote, the Starthief

Pantheon: Navajo

(reference: http://starryskies.com/articles/dln/5-97/native.myths.html)

Role: Carry

Appearance: Kind of rogue-ish. A man-shaped coyote wearing a brown cloak. Hooded. Wields a kunai or something like it attached to a thin wire. Attacks by throwing this out, then yanking it back and catching it. Has a pouch at his waist filled with shining stars.

Passive: Theft

Coyote's attacks that strike an enemy god reduce that god's gold by 5 and increase Coyote's by the same amount.

Ability 1: Star Grenade

Targeted small AoE. Coyote reaches into his pouch of stars and tosses one at a target location. After one second, it erupts in a flash of light, doing moderate damage to nearby units and blinding any gods who were looking at the detonation point when it went off.

Ability 2: Nighttime

Self buff. Coyote becomes invisible for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds. Taking any action will cancel the effect.

Ability 3: Reverse Pickpocket

Player-based very small AoE. Coyote slips a star grenade into the pocket of any enemies within melee range of him. After 3 seconds the stars detonate, doing large damage and stunning the target for 1 second.

Ultimate: Constellation Painter

Player-based large AoE. Coyote reaches into his pouch and takes an entire handful of stars and tosses them up into the air. Enemies near Coyote are mesmerized for 3 seconds as they stare up at the beautiful sight. During this time, Coyote teleports to up to 1/2/3/4/5 nearby gods and picks their pockets, stealing 40/55/70/85/100 gold from each. At the end of 3 seconds, Coyote teleports back to his original location and the stars in the sky erupt, dealing a moderate amount of damage to all enemies caught within the AoE.

~~~~~~~

Made an effort to try to balance the bonus gold gain by having otherwise weak abilities. Only serious source of damage is the auto-attacks; the 1 ability has a second-long delay, making it hard to use, and the 3 is melee-range. Tried to capture something about the feel of the story he comes from.

Sellardohr

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FishTacklz » September 4, 2013 12:30pm | Report
Passive is extremely OP especially since he is ranged adc. Maybe Steal 1 gold or not steal any just give yourself 2 or the opposite

His 1 is fine and i like his two, why is loki the only god who can go invisible? I will never know.

His 3 is interesting. But his ult i think steals way to much gold, that's 500 gold in team fights! I think he should steal a bit less, stun the enemies but divide the gold among his allies. btw second long delay is nothing, not saying the ability is op or even good.

FishTacklz

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » September 4, 2013 2:58pm | Report
Well maybe make to so the passive on,y works on gods, and that it can only proc once every 5 seconds. Like the pickpocket mastery in LoL. Also, with the ult, yes it is 500 gold, but that is if you hit all five enemies, and this is at level 20. So at that point gold doesn't mean much besides elixirs. So I think it's fine.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }