Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMOCT13] Shezmu, the God of Slaughter

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMOCT13] Shezmu, the God of Slaughter 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » October 19, 2013 1:36am | Report
Shezmu, the God of Slaughter

He is a snake-headed man with demonic wings on his back. He wears some metal/leather armor and uses a big axe as his weapon.

Pantheon: Egyptian
Role: Warrior
Pros: High single target damage, high sustain

Concept: A melee warrior god that has a playstyle of constantly killing enemy units, constantly damaging enemy gods and constantly applying debuffs. A god that with ease can kill enemy key targets, help his allies chase a fleeing enemy or help his team in teamfights. I wanted to make a god that is fierce and brutal, a god who happily slaughters his enemies and uses this to turn himself into an absolute monster.

Passive: Endless Slaughter

Ability: Buff
Affects: Self

Every time Shezmu kills an enemy unit or damages an enemy god he gains a buff called "Bloodlust". Bloodlust grants him physical power and lifesteal, and stacks up to ten times. Killing a new unit or damaging continuasly resets the buff. Shezmu gains 2 stacks for killing a unit and 1 stack when damaging a god. He gains full bloodlust stacks when killing an enemy god, but the duration is halved. Shezmu's hit progression is 1>1>1,5 damage and swing time.

Bonus physical power: 2
Bonus lifestal: 1%
Total physical power: 20
Total lifesteal: 10%
Buff duration: 5 seconds

First Ability: Oil Urn

Ability: Ground target
Affects: Enemies
Damage: Physical

Shezmu throws out a urn filled with oil at the targeted location. Enemies hit by the urn take minor physical damage and have the debuff "Oil" applied to them for a duration. Oil makes the enemy take 3% more damage from Shezmu. This ability has an extremely short cooldown, allowing Shezmu to stack the effect onto enemies up to 5 times. Enemies hit by the urn are also slowed for 1 second.

Physical Damage: 30/35/40/45/50 (+5% of physical power)
Damage taken from Shezmu increase: 3%
Total damage taken from Shezmu increase: 15%
Oil debuff duration: 8 seconds (refreshes every time a target is hit by another urn)
Slow: 20%
Slow duration: 1 second
Cooldown: 3 seconds
Mana cost: 40/42/44/46/48

Second Ability: Uppercut

Ability: Line

Shezmu dashes a short distance forward, doing damage to minions and stopping when he hits an enemy god. When he hits an enemy god he performs an uppercut with his axe, doing physical damage and knocking back the target. If Shezmu has 5 stacks of Bloodlust, the target is also slowed.

Physical damage: 90/140/190/240/290 (+50% of physical power)
Slow: 20%
Slow duration: 2,5 seconds
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds

Third Ability: Boiling Blood

Ability: Buff
Affects: Self and Allies

Shezmu enrages, gaining a huge physical power and attack speed buff as well as healing himself. The strength of both buffs is based on how many stacks of Bloodlust Shezmu currently has, and all stacks are consumed upon activation. Shezmu can't gain any bloodlust stacks while under the effects of Boiling Blood. The bonus physical power and attack speed decays over the duration.

Physical power buff: 3/4/5/6/7 per stack of Bloodlust
Attack speed buff: 2/3/4/5/6% per stack of Bloodlust
Healing: 5/8/11/14/17 per stack of Bloodlust
Buff duration: 8 seconds
Total physical power buff: 30/40/50/60/70
Total attack speed buff: 20/30/40/50/60%
Total Healing: 30/50/90/130/170 (+30% of physical power)
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Mana cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana

Ultimate: Demonic Execution

Ability: Single target

Shezmu throws out his chains to the targeted location. If there is an enemy god in the radius, it gets chained to the ground, therefore being stunned. While the target is chained, Shezmu flies up into the air and executes the enemy, doing physical damage based on a percentage of the target's missing health. If an enemy is killed this way, the cooldown is shortened by 15 seconds and Shezmu temporarily gains bonus health. The bonus health disappears after 15 seconds.

Physical damage: 20/25/30/35/40% of the target's missing health
Bonus health per kill: 40/80/120/160/200
Max stacks: Infinite (up to the health cap)
Buff duration: 15 seconds
Cooldown: 130/120/110/100/90 seconds
Mana cost: 80/90/100/110/120 mana

So there you have it ladies and gentlemen, my entering for the October Competition! I've worked on this concept since last spring, and I hope you like it!

Have a wonderful day! //VultokoFredrik

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 19, 2013 8:29am | Report
Ireally like this idea, he seems like a fun combo-breaker type of god. The only thing I have to say is lower the damage on his 1 and 2 a little. Because of how the cooldown system works on his 1, he can get out an easy say 500+ damage due to the weakening. And the 2, I would probably lower the scaling to 50% or the damage at max rank to 300.

Edit: Unless he is supposed to e a support, which it doesn't look like, I would also make the heal only effect him, but buff the healing done by a little.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by outlawing » October 19, 2013 9:43am | Report
Hey Buddy,

My bigger concern is about his huge utility for a non support archetype. If has a low CD slow, a KB, a increase damage for his team, a team heal...

IMO, you should remove the team aspect for his 1 and his 3. A self increase damage and self heal should be enough. I would even say that the heal is too much.

Next thing I would balance is his Passive and his 3.

With max stacks, Shezmu has +20 physical power and +10% lifesteal and with his 3 actived, he gains 30 physical (the lower rank), plus 20% atk speed, plus heal. This is too much IMO.

Last thought, about his ult. I think there are two bad design ideas. The first one, the impossibility to purge the CC, the second to not limit the health gain (the game cap is too damn high for it :p)

outlawing

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » October 19, 2013 10:08am | Report
Ok, so, based on your feedback I have decided to change a couple of things:

Shezmu now gains full bloodlust stacks when he kills an enemy god, but the buff duration is halved (2,5 seconds)

Oil Urn now only makes Shezmu do increased damage, but the duration is increased. The damage of this ability has bin halved.

Uppercut now does less damage (from 100/155/210/265/320 +55% of pp to 90/140/190/240/290 +50% of pp

Blood Boil is now on a much longer cooldown (from 10 to 15 seconds). Shazmu now only heals himself with this ability. The attack speed has been lowered. The heal has been lowered. The bonus physical power now decays over time (from max to half the amount). the duration has been increased from 4 seconds to 6 seconds.

Demonic Execution now stuns instead of rooting and can now be countered by beads. If the target breaks through the cc, Shezmu follows the target regardless. The health gained is now doubled, but is only temporary. After 15 seconds it will disappear.

Edit: The Bloodboil attack speed stays the same, but it also decays over the duration. the buff now lasts for DOUBLE the original duration (8). The heal is the same as the original.

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 19, 2013 10:32am | Report
Very good edits.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VultokoFredrik » October 19, 2013 11:32am | Report
Why thank you :) I tried to change the cocept so that it would solve the problems but still have the original feeling I wanted Shezmu to have.

VultokoFredrik

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }