Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RMOCT13] Persephone, Maiden of the Underworld;Fate of Life

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RMOCT13] Persephone, Maiden of the Underworld;Fate of Life 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SlowMotionSpeed » October 20, 2013 5:53pm | Report
Lore: Click to See
Pomegranate
+2 MP5/HP5 per Seed
3 Protection per Seed
Persephone has 10 Pomegranate Seeds, Which will be consumed for her abilities. She can be receive seed through her abilities, from killing enemy gods(2 seeds dropped at the location of death), and each seed will be regenerated in 9s. When a seed is found and picked up it heals 2% of the Mana Pool. Only a Maxium of 3 Seeds can be picked up in 7s.

Leech Seed
Damage: 45/60/75/90/105 (+10% of Magical Power)
Leeches: 20/25/30/35/40(+5% of Magical Power)per .5s Pulse
Imobilize: 1s/2s/3s/3s/3s
Cripple: Slows for 15% and Unable to Jump Away
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10s
Persephone uses 2 seeds and rapidly grows them to strangle one enemy, that enemy takes 45/60/75/90/105 damage and then is immobilized. In a radius outside the enemy Persephone leeches health and damages all enemies in the radius for 20/25/30/35/40 for the duration of the immobilize. The Person immobilized isn't affected by the leech damage, but if splash is used during leech seed it'll bleed the enemy for 10/14/16/18/20 over 3s and cripple.

Splash, Splash
Heal: 20/40/60/80/100 over 6s (10% of Magical Power)
Movement Speed: 15%
Slow: 15/20/25/25/25%
Cooldown: 15s
In a Small Radius, for a Pomegranate seed Persephone can use Mystic Water to Heal allies and slow opponents. This Water said to have some Magical Properties which can improve her other abilities. P.S she stole it from Hades, don't tell Hermes tough...

Nuclear Growth
Damage: 29/50/71/93/115 (10% of Magical Power)
# of Mushrooms: 2/2/3/3/3
Poison: 10/15/20/35/30 (+30% of Magical Power) over 3s
Cooldown: 5s:
Persephone can place up to 3 Mushrooms on the Map based on the abilitie's rank. Mushrooms cannot be grown within 10ft of each other. Mushrooms have a large radius and will spawn one to two pomegranate seed every 7s. Mushrooms can be detonated for a Huge Explosion but needs to mature for 5s before its able to explode. If Splash is used it'll automatically mature the Mushroom and make it Poisonous.

Force of Nature
Stun: 1s/1s/1s/1.5s/2s
Health: 250/500/600/750/1000
Duration: 30s
BasicAttack: 1/5 of Basic Attack (+5% of Magical Power)
Damage on Landing: 275/400/525/650/775(75% of Magical Power)
Damage Mitigated: 10%/15%/20%/25%/25% Damage Recieved
Cooldown: 120s
In a Small Radius Persephone summons a Huge Treant if an enemy is caught in the small radius it stuns the enemy for a certain amount of time, and deals a huge amount of damage if more than one enemy is caught in the radius and it'll prioritize enemies with the lowest health will take the full damage while other enemies take half of the damage. The Treant will Mitigate a Certain Amount of Damage and take the damage instead. The Treant will stay alive for 30s. If her Ultimate is Pressed again, the Treant will be sacrifice for a whole pomegranate the Treant if it has more than 50% health. The Treant attacks count as her basic attacks. Costs 5 seeds. Treant if hit by Splash will prioritize as a Target for Towers, Gold Fury, Pheonixes, Fire Giant, Minions, or can be used to as a Follow Mechanic for example if a Treant sees a Enemy God Splashed then he'll prioritize that target.

Role: Mage

Type: Melee, Magical- Small AoE Attack Swing .5/.5/2

Pros: High Sustain, High Area Control, Support

Role: Persephone is built around being a support, sololaner, with high sustain. She needs to master patience and timing to pull of the right combinations of burts to shutdown you enemy. Her Leech Seed is meant to help clear minions waves, and try to avoid a 2v1 situation in doing so. Her Support favors the jungler very well with her utility slow, heal, and immobilize it seems its almost guaranteed for an early kill. Now her abilities and sustain can be very spammable and very valuable so her passive helps limit her from spamming abilities. The person playing Persephone needs to think wisely on how they're going to use the resource and how their going to get it back. Now I didn't add a mana cost mainly cause I don't know how I should scale it considering her passive also being an alternate source.
Also Please Comment on What I should Improve!
And hope you enjoy using life to bring the darkest for Halloween...
Character Stats

SlowMotionSpeed

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 20, 2013 6:22pm | Report
In the bottom right of your post, you can edit it, rather than make a comment, then if you edit it in the post, you can then delete the comment, which is right by the edit button.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kutoo1 » October 20, 2013 6:41pm | Report
Amazing idea. Great work.

kutoo1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 20, 2013 8:12pm | Report
Her 1 is definitely OP, to be rooted for 5 seconds, plus it deals over 1000 damage. I would make it root for 2-3 seconds max ad deal damage every 1 second. Then it isn't OP

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SlowMotionSpeed » October 20, 2013 8:27pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Her 1 is definitely OP, to be rooted for 5 seconds, plus it deals over 1000 damage. I would make it root for 2-3 seconds max ad deal damage every 1 second. Then it isn't OP

I need to fix it, The Pulses doesn't affect the rooted enemy...Or I can change it so the rooted enemy takes half the damage of the pulses

SlowMotionSpeed

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 20, 2013 8:51pm | Report
Oh, so it's either your rooted and take no damage or you aren't rooted and you take damage? Still, a 5 second root is huge.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SlowMotionSpeed » October 20, 2013 9:19pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Oh, so it's either your rooted and take no damage or you aren't rooted and you take damage? Still, a 5 second root is huge.

It does the base damage, just not affected by leech. The opponent can only bleed. And yes I know a 5s root is huge, Ill adjust that where it'll take a Spash to slow the enemy and Bleed instead of a root alone.

SlowMotionSpeed

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }