Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[RM]SEPT13 Ah Muzencab God of bees! Your weapons are useless against them.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » [RM]SEPT13 Ah Muzencab God of bees! Your weapons are useless against them. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HerbPipes » August 29, 2013 10:48am | Report
With the Upper body of a man and the lower thorax of a bee he fly's around. Ah Muzencab's role would be a mage. His auto attack tosses a small amount of angry bees that stacks up to 3 times doing a dot. His 1 is a stinger first dash that inflicts poison damage. his 2 is a small area root for 1/2 of the duration and a lingering slow for the rest. Its called the honey pot. His 3 is a movement speed buff applies increased hps and mps and lets you build more stacks on your auto attack. His ultimate disperses him into a large cloud of bees and he attaches on to a character slowing them greatly and ticking a lots of damage effectively covering them in bees. I think he should be immune during his ult.

some humorous videos as a reference

HerbPipes

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 29, 2013 11:10am | Report
umm... this is kinda incomplete. As someone who honestly puts a lot of time into their stuff, I find this to be very silly. there are plenty of great concepts to use for templates, so please do.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HerbPipes » August 29, 2013 11:40am | Report
just a concept.. i may do more detail with it but i dont think its applicable for the contest anyway. i searched Ah Muzencab and i saw a redit post about a god concept with this guy after i posted none the less.. but anyway il look into stat & damage progression and what not.Thats the pic i used for concept

HerbPipes

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XenorrK » August 29, 2013 3:43pm | Report
you could take your time to see other god ideas, such as my Curupira concept, the Death concept or the Huehuecoyotl concept for example... you rushed your idea so much that it looks like a sketch, not an elaborated idea s:
the idea was cool though, but try to elaborate the skills and lore better ;)
(also, what pantheon is he/she/it from? s: )

XenorrK

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 30, 2013 6:26am | Report
You should make an ADC instead of a Mage ._.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }