Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ravana Street Fighter esque skin

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Ravana Street Fighter esque skin 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silly Siji » December 30, 2015 12:15am | Report
So I've been playing with Ravana lately and it came to me. Why not have a Street Fighter type themed skin for him. Similar to that of the Star Wars skins for Sun Wukong and Zues. Perhaps base the skin off of Akuma since his attack colors match or have him wearing a gi. I noticed his Rock from Bisrakh skin he does a shoryuken when he jumps perhaps this was their joke. Not sure.

What do you guys think?

Silly Siji

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Decepticonix » December 30, 2015 12:38am | Report
Well boy don't we think alike!

Ever since the release of the ravana skin, I was thinking about the same thing, like making him have an Akuma-like skin for the game. I was thinking SAY if that they ever have created a T5 skin for Akuma, that they have him Transform into Oni (Evil Akuma; technically Base Akuma isn't evil, he just doesn't think that compassion is fit on the battlefield).

Decepticonix

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silly Siji » December 30, 2015 1:00am | Report
You know Akuma is going to be in the new Tekken right? But yeah I feel Akuma or a similar skin would be perfect for Ravana!

Silly Siji

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Proleg » February 11, 2016 1:18pm | Report
1- Tatsumaki Kick
2- Shoryuken
3- Hadouken
4- Raging Demon

Proleg

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » February 11, 2016 3:13pm | Report
Akuma is in the new Tekken....?
Pre-Ordering now son.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }