Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

"Unnamed" God

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » "Unnamed" God 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 13, 2014 2:53am | Report
Here is "my" idea on how to make a skill set changing Hunter. But no "God" for it yet. I got the skills but no damage data. Unless someone wants to help with that.

Class: Hunter
Passive: "Consecutive Strikes". Each AA hit fills up a meter by one until it reaches 6. Everytime reaching 3 hits changes your skill set(1 is always the same). So 3 hits gives a new set of skills and reaching 6 gives another new set. Using a skill (except skill 1)resets the meter to 0. All skill's of one set share the same Cooldown. So no double 2 etc.

Skill 1: Place a practice dummy that doesn't move or attack but provides vision on a targeted spot. Anyone can break it but can not be killed with skills. When destroyed deals a small amount of damage in a small area. Lasts 1 minute. Level 3 place 2. Level 5 place 3. Limit 5

Skill 2:
-Below 3 shots: A simple dash
-Between 2-6shots: A short straight shot that stuns the first god it hits dealing a moderate amount of damage. When hitting a practice dummy, it will explode dealing twice the dummy's damage as well as an AOE stun on a small area.
-At 6 shots: A "very" long range shot that deals a good amount of damage. Can go through walls.

Skill 3:
-Below 3: Immediately explode all dummies on the map.
-Between 2-6: Turn your dummies into archers, 10% of their explosion damage turns into their attack damage. Lasts 15 seconds.
-At 6: Absorb all dummies near you. Healing and Taking 20% of their explosion damage into power for 5 seconds as well as an increase in attack speed.

Ultimate:
-Below 3: Gives your basic attacks an AOE effect for 5 seconds. Anyone "near" your shots will take 60% damage(It means that even if it didn't hit a target, it will still make contact with anyone near the path of it). Inherits crits, lifesteal etc
-Between 2-6: A shot that bounces to enemies be it gods or minions. Anyone hit is slowed by 10%. Inherits crits and lifesteal. lvl 1, 2 bounces, lvl 2, 3 bounces etc.
-At 6: A skill shot that deals moderate damage. When a God is hit, all your basic attacks penetrate their armor, their movement speed is slowed and you have 10% increase in crit chance towards the god you hit and gives vision for 7 seconds.

I feel that this is OP. And yet isn't... I think. No BB codes cus I'm lazy.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 13, 2014 3:45am | Report
Here's my critique: The passive was a bit confusing at first, but then I understood. It is an ok-ish passive that can be quite beneficial. The only bad thing I see in its passive is that you might accidentally hit a god with your ability and because of Consecutive Strike, I see it screwing someone's plan up. The 1 is ok, but to have more upgrades you should maybe increase duration time or explosion radius. The 2 and 3 are okay and I actually feel they're pretty balanced and can make for some good combos. Now its ult, oh my Zeus its ult, basically when her passive is at 2,3,4,5, or 6 that is basically Nemesis's ult on steroids. IMO maybe it should just apply a debuff or a buff let it be: damage, speed, health regen., defense, etc.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 13, 2014 5:27am | Report

Now its ult, oh my Zeus its ult, basically when her passive is at 2,3,4,5, or 6 that is basically Nemesis's ult on steroids. IMO maybe it should just apply a debuff or a buff let it be: damage, speed, health regen., defense, etc.

It has 3 kinds of ult. Not all that stuff happening at once. Just like the other 2 skills.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 13, 2014 2:44pm | Report
I don't believe there should be any ability that relies 100% on another ability in your kit.
I would change 3 to not need his 1 to function.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }