Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Probably the Best Smite God Idea Ever

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Probably the Best Smite God Idea Ever 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Brohann » August 7, 2015 11:46pm | Report
I've been doing a lot of research on different religions throughout the world because I find it interesting, and I want to see some new gods in Smite. Now the god is not from any of the current pantheons in the game. but you've probably heard of him before. No, I'm not making it Jesus, it is...........

Snoop Dogg, the God of Dank Weed! Now I've actually spent a good amount of time creating the stats and abilities, so this is somewhat serious. If you just want to rename the abilities and stick them onto a new god, that's completely understandable Hi-Rez employee that might be reading.

Stats
Health:360(69)
Mana:300(35)
Speed:420(0)
Range:55
Attack/sec:.85(1.01)
Magic Power:180(6.9)
Magical Protection:30(0)
Physical Protection:11(2.6)
HPS:5(.69)
MPS:6.9(.20)
Of course stats like those can always be reworked.

Ability 1: Quickscoped
Fires off Intervention, dealing damage and applying a bloody screen to enemy hit, penetrates through enemies. Quickscope applies Spliff self buff (Spliff will be explained later).
Range:70
Damage:60/110/150/200/250(+60% magic power)
Bloody screen duration:2sec
Cost:60/70/80/90/100
Cooldown:15sec

Ability 2: Dank Sh*t Brah
Take a hit of your bong, heals self and regains mana by 5%/10/12/15/20%. After 1.5 sec, blows smoke in a 45 degree cone, applying 30% slow for 3sec. DSB applies Bong self buff (Bong will be explained later).
Cost:60/65/70/75/80
Cooldown: 12sec

Ability 3: Damn Son Wheredya Find This
Summon a cloud of smoke, AOE. Teammates in AOE have attack speed buffed by 5%/12/15/17/20%. Any enemies caught in AOE get 6%/12/15/18/30% attack speed debuff and slow.
Cost:60/70/80/90/100
Cooldown: 20sec

Ability 4: 420 BLAZE IT SCRUB
Gain both buffs of Spliff and Bong. Pull out your M82A3, dealing 100/150/250/300/420(+60% magic power) damage per hit. 5 shots. Plays Darude Sandstorm during the duration, if you get 2 kills during the ult the sound clip "WOMBO COMBO" will play and you gain 1 bullet back. If you get 3 kills during the ult the sound clip "AH BABY A TRIPLE" will play. If you get a 4th kill during the ult, the X-Files theme will play and you will gain one more bullet. If you get a 5th kill the ult stops and Little Monsters and Nice Sprites will play. Doritos, Mountain Dew, Fedoras, and loomynarty will fly around your screen and you will hear the sound clip "smoke weed erryday".
Range:70
Cost:80/80/100/110/120
Cooldown:90sec

Passive: Spliff/Bong (I told you they'd be explained later)
Spliff activates after the use of Quickscope. Buffs magic power by 10/20/30/40/50, based on Quickscope level.
Bong activates after the use of Dank Sh*t Brah. Buffs all defenses by 5/10/15/20/25 based on Dank Sh*t Brah level.

This is the character I designed for Smite, and it is admittedly dumb. But I still think the design, statistics, and abilities could be used for a future god. Think of this god a hybrid between Anhur and Tyr, with a bit of of Hel thrown in. I hope you all enjoyed this post. Bye bye biznitches.

Brohann

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }