Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Possible God Ideas I'll make

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Possible God Ideas I'll make 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » March 5, 2014 2:13pm | Report
Here are some gods I might make an idea make, please give me feedback, here they are:

- Achilles: Yeah not a god, but some of the characters in smite aren't even gods, plus in his lore he can only be killed by having his Achilles heel damaged.

- Vidarr (Norse god of the forest, revenge, and silence): Yeah there are some of these around, but I kinda want to do my own

- Njord (Norse god of the sea, fishing, wind, and wealth) Originally had an idea, but I scrapped it, so time for a second chance. DONE

- Jormungandr (Norse world serpent): Again I've seen ideas on this, but I want to do my own idea. DONE

- Frigg (Norse goddess of motherhood and marriage): Might give this one a shot, might be interesting

- Garm (Hel's guard-dog): Hel's guard-dog who sadly kills Tyr yet, is killed by Tyr as well DONE

- Zhu Rong (Chinese god of fire): I also had an idea on this guy but again I abandoned it because of other work in my life. DONE

- Otso (Finnish spirit of the bear): Yes a Finnish god, found a good one I liked, and no they're not the same thing as Norse gods and goddesses, probably a warrior or tank.

- Tapio (Finnish god/spirit of the forest): Another one I like so yeah.... thinking a mage or hunter

- Thoth (Egyptian god of knowledge and wisdom): Hey we have chronos' pendant, and it's good on him, why no have Thoth, he might be good with the book of Thoth.

- Set (Egyptian god of deserts, storms, and evil): really seems badass, thinking a mage or assassin.

- Serqet (Egyptian goddess of scorpions) I really want to do this one, thinking either assassin or hunter.

Now please I will be really disappointed if I see these ideas in the list of threads, yes I can't do anything about it, and it's your own idea of it, but it'll still be kinda annoying, but I'm going to do my own idea, so yeah....

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 5, 2014 3:27pm | Report
Set and Thoth were already made.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 5, 2014 3:46pm | Report
Doesn't mean he can't make them in his own way
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » March 5, 2014 4:03pm | Report
Yeah like I said, I know they're are other god ideas out there, but I personally want to make my own build for them.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 5, 2014 4:11pm | Report
Still waiting on Heimdall and Garm for the Norse.

Also waiting on the last of the twelve olympians for the greek, mainly Hera.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » March 6, 2014 2:25pm | Report
I mean I could do Garm, but you know he kinda killed Tyr, and he's like my favorite god ever, but I did do Heimdall, it was ok but I can make a new bio for him if you want.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 6, 2014 2:29pm | Report
Well I figure we have the
Odin - Fenrir combo
Thor - Jormungar is in the works by you
Loki - Heimdall (in works)
so the last ragnarok finale should be Tyr - Garm
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » March 6, 2014 3:49pm | Report
well yeah I guess, I'll give it my best :D

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }