Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Persian god of war.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Persian god of war. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JAYDOGGG » August 5, 2014 2:37am | Report
My god suggestion is the Persian god of victory Verethragna

now for his ability's i'm thinking boosts from his avatars which are the Boar,a white fire horse,a ram, a buck, and a man with a golden sword

i was thinking he would be a man with a golden sword almost all the time but skin changes depending on the ability's i have in mind like the strength of the boar the fire of the white horse the speed of a ram and the vigilance of a buck

as for the strength of the boar i was thinking it to be an ability to buff strength in melee damage. like a 20% buff with a 5 sec cool down.

while the white fire of the horse could be a horse summoned and sends a line of fire down a straight path (like ra's celestial light skill). with a cool down of about 7-10 seconds and a decent amount of damage.

speed of the ram would be a speed boost for like 10 seconds lasting but has a 25 second cool-down and boosts speed to about 10%.

vigilance of a buck would maybe increase view range and light up minions for about 3 seconds with a cool-down of 6 seconds. THIS IS A DRAFT-if you believe something is missing (which there probably is let me know) and give me your suggestions!

JAYDOGGG

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fane » August 11, 2014 3:37am | Report
he could be a god of war warrior,not tank,hirez should look in the medo-persia mythology to see how he was described

fane

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }