Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Perseus, The Slayer of Medusa.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Perseus, The Slayer of Medusa. 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 13, 2013 12:27am | Report
Adding a new demi-god, half-brother of Hercules, some people was thinking in Medusa...I like Perseus better, she's not a god (i know, neither him, and we have some heroes that are not gods, fenrir, bakasura...), but just see my idea.

I made him based in real mythology, after killing Medusa, and using itens that he received from gods.

Equipments: Armor, mirror shield (received from Athena, with medusa face), adamantine sword (received from Zeus), hermes boots (wings just showed when use ability), hades helm (not equipped, just when use ability), the kibisis (a knapsack received from Hesperides) that contains medusa's head, showed when ult is activated, but u can see the snakes in top of the bag.

Passive: Adamantine wrath.
Adamantine sword haves a magical properties, splashing damage to all enemies in area, doing true damage to them.

Cooldown: 20/17/14/11/8s
Damage: 30/45/60/75/90
Area increases with level.
*Do not work in towers and phoenix.

Skill 1: Sundering Light - 20s cooldown
Perseus aligns his shield with sun, reflecting light in line, blinding, silencing and damaging enemies.
*It was said in mythology that the shield was so polished that worked like a mirror, so i like to call it mirror shield.

Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+ 30% magical power)
Silence time: 3s
Blind time: 1s
Mana cost: 70/75/80/85/90

EDIT

Skill 1.2: Hero rage
-Passive: Each Crowd control skill that affects Perseus makes him gain 5% attack and movement speed, stacks 5 times, lats 10 seconds.
-Active: Perseus enter in rage mode, when activated, removes crowd control and makes him immune, also he gains 10% attack and movement speed for each stack. Loses all stacks (don't acumulate with passive).

1 Stack: Removes 1s CC, 1s Immunity, 10% Attack and movement speed.
2 Stacks: 2s CC, 2s Immunity, 20% Attack and movement speed.
5 Stacks: 5s CC, 5s Immunity, 50% Attack and movement speed.
Bonuses last 10 seconds.
Cooldown: 15 seconds.
Mana cost: 90/100/110/120/130

Skill 2: Shadow of Hades - 30s cooldown
Perseus wears Hades helm, turning him invisible, if he attacks from invisibility, his next attack gains bonus damage, enemies suffers movement and attack speed penalty. Refresh Adamantine when activated.

Damage bonus: 40/60/80/100/120 (+ 20% physical power)
Penaltys: 5/10/15/20/25%
Invisible time: 15s
Mana cost: 80/85/90/95/100

Skill 3: Flying low - 30s cooldown
Perseus activates Hermes winged boots, he flys low to the ground, gainning massive movement speed, cannot suffer movement slow, doesn't reveal if used during shadow of hades.

Flying time: 3/4/5/6/7s
Movement speed bonus: 10/20/30/40/50%
Mana cost: 40/45/50/55/60

Ultimate: Dont look at me - 90s
Perseus takes medusa's head from kibisis, showing to enemies, petrifying every not ally life form in his front, that is looking to medusa eyes, after petrify, they still receive a movement slow, but receive reduced damage during the petrify.
***How determinate the petrification, first, a long cone area in front of him, second, enemies has to be looking at medusa, if they turned back, they dont receive petrification, of course the hero dont need to be exatcly turned to medusa, they have 180º area of immunity, and others 180º of petrification, based on Perseus position.

Petrify duration: 3/3.5/4/4.5/5s
Pos petrify slow: 50% - Slow decreases 10% each second
Pos petrify slow duration - 5s
Damage reduction: 20% (only petryfied)
Mana cost: 100/110/120/130/140
*If petrification breaked by some item, slow still aplyes.

EDIT

Ultimate 2: Mirror Shield - 90s
-Possibility 1: For a period of time, Perseus shield absorvs some damage that he would suffer, charging the shield, in the end of the time, the shield releases a blast in a long line equal to the damage absorved, If he get killed before the time finish, there will be no blast.

Absortion: 30/35/40/45/50% -> Reflection
Absortion time: 5s
Mana cost: 100/110/120/130/140

-Possibility 2: For a period of time, Perseus shield blocks any crowd control skills, making him immune. For each CC blocked, he gains movement and attack speed, can block CC directed to allies (projectile). At any time, he can throw his shield, stuning enemies, losing immunity and bonuses.

Time: 6/7/8/9/10
Attack and movement speed bonus: 10% for each CC.
Stun time: 2s

-Possibility 3: I can make and improved version of Hero rage.

Of course, the name would not be slayer of medusa, maybe champion of the gods.

Second hero, please see Athena too, god(dess, i just forgott) of wisdom. Thx for attention, and REMEMBER, numbers are just for illustration, accepting contributions to ballance.

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 13, 2013 10:42am | Report
Fixed some bugs in the text and better explanation of ultimate

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calamares » May 14, 2013 4:12am | Report
I hope this god is released, it would be fun with another hybrid type god :)

Calamares

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Calamares » May 14, 2013 4:15am | Report
His first ability should defenitly do more dmg.

Calamares

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » May 14, 2013 4:26am | Report
hmmm, i dont like... but if yuu think about it, if they make perseus, and give him that ult, that would mean technically they cant put medusa on there :( i would prefer medusa :3
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » May 14, 2013 5:20am | Report
I have to agree with Tukuto, I would like to see Medusa in the game, so would prefer her not to be in an Ulti!!

Would have also loved the Kraken but nvm!! Haha!!

I like the skills and the idea though, just wondering how it could be reworked to let Medusa still be in the game!! I dno't mind he's a demi god, I don't think that matters, seems to be more god/mythologically powerful beings!!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » May 14, 2013 8:38am | Report
Maybe... His ult should cause him to reflect all disables for 10 seconds and a speed/ attackspeed buff in AOE or something, maybe reflect disables and 50% of incoming damage?
He would hold his shield in the air as the animation and it would have a forcefield effect over the AOE
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 14, 2013 12:04pm | Report
Thx for responses guys, i really apreciate.

First: Calamares, first skill was based in similar heros from other mobas (i don't know if i can say it directly), but u guys know who am i talking about, and there, the damage is even lower.

Second: I know u guys like Medusa, when i made his ult, i did it similar to poseidons ult, as u said. But i'll make and optional ultimate, based in what u said. but i still prefer that way, thx for ideas guys, coment in Athena's thread too, thx.

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Khaldron » May 14, 2013 6:17pm | Report
New skill and ultimate, to coexist with Medusa.

Khaldron

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » May 15, 2013 3:51am | Report
or maybe, medusa will never be released as she has technicaly already died as perseus has already killed her, like arachne, she was once a beuatiful women, and athena the evil B**ch that she is turned her into a spider, and thats why we get her in that form, not her original form, if you get where im going with this :(

(and yeah just a bit out of topic)
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }