Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

particle changes on old skins?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » particle changes on old skins? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by guionha » May 3, 2013 11:38am | Report
I´ve played smite since Thor was the newest god and in these ages Smite was still a small game, but after a time Smite grew and started to make big changes especially on skins, Smite skins were having a lot of changes and in my opinion Smite skins with particle effects are the best ones.
But the old skins that were made on the beggining of smite have no particle effect and in my opinion skins like anubis gravehound,ra solar sentinel,artemis wrangler and others are boring compared to he bro, sobek high seas, ms diagnosis neith, lil´mana and cacodeamon ymir
I hope hi rez future update and improve old skins.

guionha

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 7, 2013 6:02pm | Report
ya I agree, they don't have to go to great lengths but they could at least throw in some COLOR changes to the skills. For example whenever I used to play agni and seen he had that blue recolor skin, I was happy thinking OMG if this skin has blue flames it will be sooo sick.

Then I go on youtube and notice its still the same flame colors :(
They could at least change the colors of the effects.

for example agnis flame can be blue instead of red

anubis ult could be a read beam instead of blue, ect. Just simple color changes ALONE would make the recolors so much better.

Whenever they make effects cool like the ymir skin its cool but my guess is its easier just to recolor effects in that case I would still be happy.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }