Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

||Part1|| The Co-Op god idea. [Need Suggestions]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » ||Part1|| The Co-Op god idea. [Need Suggestions] 8 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Do you like the idea?
Yes
No
Leaning to yes
Leaning to no
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 16, 2014 11:11pm | Report
Hey forum members/guests. Thanks for clicking on that post, you're probably wondering "A co-op god? What has this guy been smoking?". BUT before you continue browsing the forums lend an ear/eye and feel free to deliver your opinion.

This idea could be shot down very quickly or boosted alot:

||The Co-Op God Idea||

Wall of text:
Spoiler: Click to view

So. I need a god/deity that I can start working on in partnership with you creative folk out there. First I wanted to make Yin and Yang but then realised they aren't really a god, but a principal.

So the base idea is that these 2 gods need to combo the hell out of the enemy team. Example: One makes roots spread, the other one uses the roots to spread flames, the one throws fire and the other one throws water creating steam. The one uses a heal,the other uses a damage and together makes both CC immune and stuns the enemy.

This kit will have to be almost meaningless alone but insanely powerful when combined and sync'd with your friend playing your counterpart.
For meta purpose the one will have to be support and the other adc so they can share duo, or you can make one healer and the other damage mages and then they can promote duo mid.

What I want in smite is a god that takes pure skill to play, one that allows a player with insane amounts of teamwork capability to thrive instead of just having players who can play THEIR god well but not help the team at all. This is also the closest smite will come to "micro" (Check dota 2 meepo / chen )

Possible deity:

Castor and Pollux (Gemini)

Let your creativity flow and leave a reply with your idea/opinion :)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » July 16, 2014 11:57pm | Report
Pichana Gobeche(god of healing)(adc) and Pichanto (assistant)(support) both Mayan they can be duo mages if that works better. Ideas on how they would work not sure.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 17, 2014 12:15am | Report
BurnMojo231 wrote:

Pichana Gobeche(god of healing)(adc) and Pichanto (assistant)(support) both Mayan they can be duo mages if that works better. Ideas on how they would work not sure.

If he is a god of healing he could spread medicine and the other one could boost it? Increased HP5

ill check that in a sec

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 17, 2014 12:37am | Report
how about a 3-manwoman team?

Like.... the Moirai sisters? (Greek)

Or, if they want to add another pantheon....

-Izanagi and Izanami? (probably Amaterasu's children Hoori and Hoderi could be, too)(Japanese)

-Oberon and Titania ?

-Chernobog and Belobog ? (Slavic)

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 17, 2014 1:06am | Report
still no feedback on main idea?

Ill check all these in a min or so

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 17, 2014 1:24am | Report
This can be a problem. Why? Most of the times of creating this idea the biggest problem is to make the god is not really OP when played together but not UP when played alone. This problem will especially rise up in competitive gaming. If the first pick will always pick the first pair. This will make the enemy team MUST choose the second pair to not make them very powerful. This will be repeated in any matches

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 17, 2014 2:02am | Report
Or they should have a system where you pick them as a unity, and then in the swap phase they are assigned seperately

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 17, 2014 5:31am | Report
Okay so heres a idea:

It is ONE CHARACTER unless 2 people on the same team pick him/her, then he/she splits

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }