Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Parashurama : The 6th Avatar of Vishnu

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Parashurama : The 6th Avatar of Vishnu 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wildstorms414 » December 23, 2014 12:52am | Report
Lore :
Wars, Conflicts, and most of all Chaos was most common in the earlier Hinduism centuries. where
Warriors were described as Kshatriya, Parashurama was the main head of all the Kshatriya and had an authority to teach them the true path of a warrior.

Parashurama is most known for ridding the world of kshatriyas twenty-one times over and over.

Being the divine symbol of all the warriors he's rage is but a sign of destruction, wielding his mighty axe , that can reach beyond penance and havoc, His presence in the battlefield is but a Fear to his enemies

Pantheon : Hindu
Role : Warrior
Type : Melee, Physical

Overview
Speed : 370
Health : 490 (+80/lvl) (at LVL 20 = 2090 )
Mana : 210 (+40/Lvl) (at LVL 20 = 1010 )
Attack Speed : 0.91 (+0.019/LVL) (at LVL 20 = 1.29 )
P.Protection : 18 (+4/LVL) (at LVL 20 = 98 )
M.Protection : 32 (+0.9/LVL) (at LVL 20 = 68 )
Basic Attack Damage : 40 (+2.25/LVL ) (at LVL 20 = 85 )
Attack Progression : 1/1.75/1.75/1 2nd and 3rd attack does AoE damage

Pros:
High Area Damage
Moderate Mobility

Cons:
Low Utility
Low Heal
Highly Focusable

Skills
Passive : Blood Lust
Parashurama's Abilities stack up his Passive which cause the enemy to bleed for 0.5 secs for 2 secs.
This abilitiy stacks upto 5 times. His abilities are affected are full stacks
Stacks : 5
Affects : Enemies
Type ; Bleed
Bleed Damage ; 5/10/15/15/20

Ability 1 : Axe Of Shiva
Parashurama's throws his axe infront of him hitting the first enemy god and Crippling them. At full stacks parashurama leaps to the target hit increasing cripple duration.
Ability : Line
Affects : Enemy
Damage Type : Physical
Damage : 90/120/160/220/260 (+50% of your Physical Power)
Cripple Duration : 2 secs.
Cripple Duration increase:0.5

Ability 2 : Berserker
Parashurama dashes foward and grabs the first enemy god he encounters and dealing damage, then throwing the god on a target location damaging all enemies around that God . At Full stacks Parashurama slams his enemy god at his place ( Instead of throwing him away) Which Slows Enemies around him except the enemy god that is slammed , instead the slammed god takes extra damage.
Ability : Grab , AoE
Damage type : Physical
Grab damage : 50/60/80/100/120 (+50% of your physical power )
Landing Damage : 100/120/180/200 (+50% of your physical Power )
Slow : 20% of Enemy god's Speed
Extra damage caused : 70/80/120/140 (+50% of your physical power )

Ability 3 : Fiery Slam
Parashurama leaps to a target location and Slam's His Axe on the ground causing earthshaking results damaing enemies . At full stacks he stuns enemies around him.
Ability : AoE , 20-Ft Circle
Damage Type ; Physical
Damage :100/180/200/250/320 (+80% of your Physical Power )
Stun Duration : 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5 Sec

Ability 4 : UNMATCHED FURY!
Parashurama Roars with a great fury, Spinning his axe around him that damages enemies around him. At full stacks Parashurama Chooses one of the enemy gods that is below threshold and throws his axe to the enemy god and instantly executes them( This occurs when the ability duration is over . )
Ability : AoE , 15ft around him
Affects Self ,Enemy
Damage Type :Physical
Damage :150/250/300/350/400 (+20% of Physical Power )
Execute threshold = 10%/20%/25%/30%/35%
Execute range : 30 radius.
Duration : 4/4.25/4.25/4.5/5 secs.

Skin : can look like Grom hellscream ( from WOW ) But with a Blue and red eye Skin colour
Axe : Mighty axe which he wields with one hand
Ultimate animation : Holding his Axe with both his hand and spinning with a fiery axe ( flaming red around )
Size : Almost lookalike like rama but more Muscular
Can Almost Looklike :

Wildstorms414

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HeimdalTheGreat » December 27, 2014 10:07am | Report
I am not sure about his abilities but I LOVE this idea. Rama is my fav god In smite and if he gets a warrior support, they will rek so much! I really hope hirez takes this into consideration!

HeimdalTheGreat

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wildstorms414 » December 28, 2014 7:51am | Report
Rama is also my favourite god. Parashurama was just a quick think i had about the hindu pantheon since it took sometime to release a new Hindu god. Hope he come to the battlefield soon

Wildstorms414

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by melbein » December 28, 2014 9:56pm | Report
This a really good idea. He has to many moves that stuns though. His first move should cripple, his second move should be a nice dash that grabs the enemy, that damage throws them in a certain direction damage all enemies in a line, and his third ability could be a jump move to synergize with his two but keep his stun on that move. His Ultimate is weird to understand like how damage does he do to himself to do to the opponent?

melbein

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wildstorms414 » December 28, 2014 10:14pm | Report
According to the hindu pantheon parashurama was a Taker and giver , like he took pain to give out pain. I wanted to bring this idea in to him thats why his Ult is that.
I thought of a Dash and Leap, but those are all so common in smite, i want him to be unique thats why :P .
However i edit the Ult.

Wildstorms414

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by melbein » January 3, 2015 6:52pm | Report
Nice that sounds like a god I can get behind. Very nice idea but how would you submit to the people in charge of the game. This would a great idea for a god.

melbein

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » January 5, 2015 3:48pm | Report
I'll comment on this later to review it, but for now I'll say please rework his passive to something fun and non-boring.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wildstorms414 » January 6, 2015 9:43am | Report
I tried to think of a passive . thats all i could bring out that matches his warrior kit.
Was thinking of a bleed but that would be boring also. so hope it works.

Wildstorms414

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }