Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Pandora (perhaps not as you would think of her)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Pandora (perhaps not as you would think of her) 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » November 13, 2014 10:58am | Report
pantheon: Greek

lore: all mortals know of the legend of Pandora's box ,a container holding all the worlds evils, and the woman it is named after. Pandora, the first woman given to Epimethius as his bride and given blessings by the gods. it is unknown whether it was intentional or not but the god's blessings led to the fall of mankind for Hermes had gifted her with curiosity making it impossible for Pandora not to open the box thus making mankind mortal and plaguing them with anger,sorrow and disease.

what can be answered however is what happened to Pandora after the box was opened but now as war rages between the gods the vile truth has come to light. on opening the box Pandora's once pure soul was mutilated and corrupted beyond recognition becoming a vessel of the evils she released. ever since that day she has plagued mortals and gods with misery and anguish but soon her vengeance will be complete and the gods shall weep for their death, for death would be kinder than what Pandora has planned for them.

passive:shards of misery
with every 10 successful hits Pandora's next 5 attacks deal damage in a thin cone ahead of her.

corrupted shot
condensing her evil powers into a projectile of pure corruption, Pandora deals a reasonable amount of damage while giving the target corruption which lowers their physical protection.

wave of despair
releasing all the despair she has collected through the centuries, Pandora deals reasonable damage and knock back on all enemies in a semi-circle ahead of her.

tainted land
allowing her tainted aura to flow into the earth, Pandora causes an area of tainted land in an area of her choosing rooting her enemies while inflicting corruption on them.

evil within
releasing all the evils of mankind upon the battlefield, Pandora inflicts corruption upon all enemies in the map for 5-8 seconds. however Pandora is rooted for 3 seconds

notes:design wise, Pandora would be average height with an armored chest plate made of hardened shadows with a dress that flows into the ground and she leaves a trail of shadows briefly behind her. it would be nice to get you opinions on this because i haven't seen anyone do a Pandora in this style as a sort of evil character but as usual here is my clue for my next god idea who i think would work great in conjunction with Pandora: the next god is truly enchanting but dont go the full hog or else she might have to take drastic actions.(Greek)

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 13, 2014 3:17pm | Report
While it's original and fairly well thought out, I feel the same way about this as I do about the Thoth idea where he's gone insane. Original isn't always good. I'm of the belief that when you're working off of a pre-existing character originality is actually usually a bad thing.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » November 14, 2014 7:48am | Report
true but from the get go i wasn't to sure if everyone would think this would work but i couldn't think of any gods of corruption and i personally love the idea of Pandora being corrupted by the very evils she unleashed turning her into their greatest champion. but yeah different people different opinions.

necroshadow

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }