Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Pan, god of the wild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Pan, god of the wild 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » January 5, 2014 1:50pm | Report

Pan

Assassin God of the Wild

Lore

Overview

Passive: God of the Wild (Self): Pan is strongest in the thick of the jungle, being invisible to enemy wards, moving quicker, and his abilities have an extra effect. These effects do not apply in lane, in arena or assault.

Movement speed: 20%

Ability 1: Syrinx (Aoe around Pan): Pan plays his panpipes, dealing 80/125/170/215/260 damage (+60% of his physical power) to surrounding enemies. If he is in the jungle, enemies are also rooted

Damage: 80/125/170/215/260 (+60% of his physical power)
Root: 2 seconds

Ability 2: Sing and chase!(Aoe around Pan): Pan sings a tune, turning enemies weapons into sticks and twigs, reducing nearby enemies damage from basic attacks by 10/20/40/50/70. If he is in the jungle, enemies are turned into nymphs instead, who can not use basic attacks or abilities but can move 10% faster then Pan when running away.

Damage reduction debuff: 10/20/40/50/70
Damage reduction debuff duration: 4 seconds
Nymph lifetime: 3 seconds

Ability 3: Grow and Flourish (same as Aphrodite's doves except shorter ): Pan summons a bed of flowers in front of him, healing himself for 10/15/30/40 (+10% of his physical power) while in the bed. If enemies walk in the bed they embrace the sent of the flowers and are silenced. Once they leave the bed they are silenced for an additional 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds. If this is in the jungle, enemies are turned into nymphs upon entering the bed.

Heal: 10/15/30/40 (+10% of his physical power)
Silence leaving the bed: 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds
Nymph lifetime: 3 seconds
Flower duration: 7 seconds

Ultimate: Pan-ic! (Large aoe, bigger then artimis ult, applies through walls): Pan screams causing all nearby enemies to be feared for 4/5/5.5/6/7 seconds. While in the jungle, if the enemies are nymphs, they are turned into reeds, immobilized, silenced and unable to use basic attacks. (Stunned)

Silence: 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3 seconds
Reed transformation length: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds

Notes
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » January 5, 2014 1:54pm | Report
Well this is ridiculously OP, a five second root on his first ability, a 6 second auto attack/ability silence, a four second silence, a 6 second stun, and a 7 second fear. How about no.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » January 5, 2014 2:01pm | Report
Yes i am still working on the balancing issues, I just posted it so I can edit its format, it is crazy op I do relize, but I hope to change those lengths lol
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }