Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Norse warrior god help!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Norse warrior god help! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BJORNBATTLEBEAR » May 3, 2014 8:40pm | Report
Ok so I've always loved Norse mythology and Nordic stuff of all sorts, so I'm always excited for a new Norse god, my favorite type of Warrior has always been a big Burly warrior with a massive 2 handed axe, so I've been trying too think of a potential Norse god who could be that.

I was thinking Modi, Thor's son and is the god of battle wrath as well as being lord of the berserkers, would be a perfect choice but i'd like some help with his abilities though any ideas.
He would be a Bruiser, (preferably with similar function as Darius from League of legends) he would have a large red beard with tattoos on him, obviously would be a big man like Thor or Hercules. with a large Bear fur Pelt on him and a massive Battle axe.

So I got an idea somewhat of what he would look like but would like help with his stats and abilities, cause you never know HiRez might get an idea from it, anyways would appreciate the ideas.

BJORNBATTLEBEAR

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » May 3, 2014 9:30pm | Report
Wrong forum for HiRez getting ideas.
Head to their ACTUAL forums instead of SmiteFire.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BJORNBATTLEBEAR » May 3, 2014 10:03pm | Report
yea I know but I was talking too someone else who said they sometimes check smitefire

BJORNBATTLEBEAR

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » May 4, 2014 6:41am | Report
You could possibly do Vali? The warrior who killed Hodr, when he shot Baldr. Or yo can do his brother Vidarr, the god of vengeance and silence.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BJORNBATTLEBEAR » May 4, 2014 10:02am | Report
I've also considered those too as options, but Modi seems the most likely too wield a Massive battle axe. personally I do hope they add Most of the Norse gods.

BJORNBATTLEBEAR

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }