Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Pantheon Idea - Slavic

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » New Pantheon Idea - Slavic 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Marethyu » July 11, 2016 12:47am | Report
Slavic folklore is has many gods and is a very versatile pantheon that could be implemented into the game. Before Christianity arrived in eastern Europe and Russia they had a structured pantheon of many gods. Here are some examples:

Perun: God of thunder and lightning
Class: Warrior
Passive: Electrifying - If Perun is struck by a melee attack there is a 5% chance that 75% of the damage will be reflected back onto the attacker
Perun is the king of the gods and wields a mighty axe and rides a chariot. He is the Slavic equivalent of Zeus.

Morana: Goddess of Winter and witchcraft
Class: Mage
Passive: deep chill - after 5 basic attacks opponent is slowed for 1.5 seconds
Morana is the goddess of winter and witchcraft. She is associated with nightmares and wields a scythe and potent magic

Veles: God of Earth
Class: Gaurdian
Passive: God of the underworld - there is a 50% chance roots will have no effect on Veles
Veles is the god of earth, water and the underworld. Veles is sometimes seen as a dragon - a serpent with a bears head and floppy ears, and is also the god of wealth, music, magic and trickery.

Svarog: God of Blacksmiths
Class: Guardian
Passive: Blazing forges - Svarog can buy all items in the store for 5% less
Svarog is the god of blacksmiths and fire. He is seen as a celestial figure and his son is the sun god.

Rusalka: Ghost of waterways
Class: Assassin
Passive: Trapped prey - Rusalka does 10% more damage against stunned and rooted enemies
Rusalka are malevolent water nymphs that lure men towards them and drag them into the water where they drown

As I said, I think this is a great pantheon and it should be considered being added to the game. I hope to create individual god profiles on this thread so check reguarly if you are interested.

Marethyu

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Marethyu » July 12, 2016 12:16am | Report
This is my god profile and move set for Perun one of my suggestions for Slavic gods.

God: Perun
Title: God of Thunder and Lightning
Pantheon: Slavic
Type: Melee, Physical
Class: Warrior
Pros: High defence, high area damage

Passive: Electrifying - If Perun is struck by a melee attack there is a 10% chance that 75% of it will be reflected back onto the attacker.

1st ability: Thunder clap
Perun slams his axe into the ground creating a devastating thunder clap. Enemies caught in the blast are damaged and stunned.

Damage: 50/100/150/200/250
Stun: 1s + 1s for every other god
Cooldown: 8s
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80

2nd ability: Axe strike
Perun hurls his axe forwards passing through enemies and damaging them. Also all gods that are hit are slowed.

Damage: 100/150/200/250/300
Slow %: 5%
Cooldown: 10s
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90

3rd ability: Storm leap
Perun leaps forward dealing damage when he lands.

Damage: 50/75/100/150/200
Cooldown: 12s
Cost: 65/70/75/80/85

Ultimate: Conduit
Perun summons a lightning bolt to strike him, now overcharged, lightning strikes at all nearby enemies from him every 0.5 seconds dealing damage.

Damage: 25/75/125/175/225
Duration: 3s
Cooldown: 90s
Cost: 100/105/110/115/120

I hope you like this, and please give me some advice on the numbers.

Marethyu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }