Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New God (Sekhmet)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » New God (Sekhmet) 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mocktinman » August 6, 2014 9:55am | Report
Lore-http://dutchie.org/goddess-sekhmet/

Type-Magic
Auto Attack- Basic fireball
Skill 1- Aoe fire blast 10 yard radius minimum damage.
Skill 2- Long Dot single target projectile (difficult to land) (BURN)
Skill 3- Engulf yourself in fire for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds, increasing your magic damage. 10/20/30/40/50%. Enough to land 1-2 strong attacks, still keeping it balanced.
Skill 4- Charge, turn into a spinning fireball, Movement speed increases 100%, and guide yourself where you want to go for 5 seconds. Like the boulder, except with sharp turning rate, very minimum damage.

Ultimate- Summon an army of firecats, x1/x2/x3/x4/x5 that do 25% of your magical power each, and 25% of your total life each. Lasts 1/2/3/4/5 seconds.

This will make the character balanced.

Mocktinman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by melbein » August 13, 2014 1:35pm | Report
What is she or he the god of. Is sekhmet a range or melee. An interesting concept though cause I think the egyptians gods/goddesses are the best in mythology.

melbein

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » August 13, 2014 4:48pm | Report
I feel like she's a mix of Bastet and Agni. Since Bastet's ult has 3 cats, you just added 2 more for Sekhmet's ult, and her 3 is kind of like agni's dash. By the way please add scaling and a little more depth into your god ideas, these small ideas aren't enough for me.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }