Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New and Improved Zues!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » New and Improved Zues! 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Orsin » July 3, 2015 9:04am | Report
Alright so i'm all about making smite fair and a skilled base game. The problem is Zeus...his 3 is not a skill based what so ever. So i was thinking to make a re-kit for Zeus and here it is:

Passive: Static- Zeus's abilities and basic attacks give the enemy static which damages you and your ally if the target gets too close for 4 seconds and can be refreshed.
Damage: 100,+100 percent of your magical power
(The static doesn't do the damage unless you get close to your friends. This forces the enemy team to stay away from each other, but to not make it OP like everything else, the range for the static is very small, the radius is around the same as HOG).

1st ability: Lightning Bolt- Zeus calls from the sky and unleashes lightning to the ground, damaging targets and causing static.
90, 125, 175, 200, 245.
Cool Down- 4 seconds
(This is a skill based shot but instead of a line targeter, its a ground targeter, the radius is 15).

2nd ability: Detonate- Zeus charges his power and releases it with a huge pulse of static, damaging everyone around him and slowing them. Applies static.
100, 155, 175, 245, 310
Cool Down- 15 seconds
Charge time: 2 seconds
(This is one of the skills you must use when there are enemies all around and you need to escape, instead of standing still, you move 10 percent slower and the radius is 25).

3rd ability: Lightning Punch- Zeus gathers his electrifying powers to his fists that makes his basic attacks deals extra damage and increase of protections and movement speed.
Damage increase: 5, 7, 10, 14, 18 percent
Protections: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30
Movement: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25
Duration: 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5
(Zeus needs a buff since he is a basic attack god too)

4th ability: Rage of the Sky God- Zeus summons a cloud upon a specific God, dealing damage, slows and applies static for the duration, if an ally of the the target gets close, they will also get the effect and refreshes the duration. Also if the target tries to jump away, they will get take extra damage from the clouds for getting closer to the clouds.
Damage per hit: 120, 140, 160, 180, 200
Slows: 20 percent
Duration: 6 seconds.
Cool Down: 90 seconds
(you can tell that i'm making Zeus good for team fights, Zeus was a good god in conquest but now it not as picked anymore. If smart, this ability should be casted upon the support in their team).

Orsin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 3, 2015 9:49pm | Report
Zeus is getting a rework.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Orsin » July 5, 2015 1:37am | Report
wait really? How do you know of this? If its true i can't wait : D

Orsin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }