Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ne Zha NEW PASSIVE IDEA

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Ne Zha NEW PASSIVE IDEA 3 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Is this a good idea? Do you want this to take affect?
Yes
No
It'd be cool
Kinda, but not really
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Odd Doktor » April 23, 2014 9:48pm | Report
I think a great passive to take place of the lotus would be something along the lines of "speed skater". Ne Zha is all about speed, why not give him more? :D

This is the passive idea I have:

Every 100 FT. etc. of continuous, Ne Zha gains a temporary speed buff (kinda like what you get when successfully hitting an enemy with Universal Ring) that lasts until you stop moving. Activating an ability also disables the effect.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE THREAD IF YOU LIKE MY IDEA

NE ZHA FOREVER, HE ISN'T GAY! lol

!!! FORGOT TO ADD POLL LAST TIME SO POSTING AGAIN !!!

Odd Doktor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 23, 2014 9:52pm | Report
I don't think that'll do much. The passive is the only thing keeping him in the jungle, as his early game clear is very dangerously bad (enchanted spear does very little for clear, his universe ring doesn't bounce enough, so the passive heal, while not speeding up the clear, makes it safer). Additionally, this does nothing in combat, and 100 feet is a lot, since most camps/fights will take place within that 100 foot space, meaning the abilities will deactivate it. Not to mention it's continuous movement. The only effect this would ever have, is he can splitpush well. And assassins don't splitpush. Ne Zha has no waveclear. Assassins....assassinate, by picking people off.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » April 23, 2014 10:19pm | Report
Ok a few things,
1) you can delete threads, so please delete your other one
2) the passive is subpar, like Raven said. I mean his current passive isn't so much bad, as it is underwhelming. I mean maybe if they made it also scale his attack speed he would be good?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }