Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Morpheus or Phobetor?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Morpheus or Phobetor? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Icelus » May 26, 2013 9:27am | Report
I was thinking how much more cool Smite would be if it had a god pertaining to dreams(Although smite is already cool). Phobetor, name feared by humans, known as Icelus to the Gods. He is a greek Oneirei. He is in the top 3 rank of the Oneirei(personifications of Dreams) but his brother Morpheus is the leader. He also has a brother Phantasos who brings inanimate objects to the dreamer. Wouldn't work in my opinion. Morpheus Brings Humanoid figures to the Dreamer where Phobetor/Icelus (I would use Icelus if you do decide to pick between those names, if you choose him at all) is more associated with nightmares, although some myths say he is not particularly evil, he can't help it--bringing talking beasts or monsters to the dreamer... Since I can't really see how Phantasos would work, you might be able to pull off Morpheus or Icelus, and that would be awesome. The abilities would depend on a lot of illusion and the god MIGHT be magic based. One ability for instance, and I thought this as an ultimate: Once activated, maybe a zone like Ra's celestial beam or Anhur's jump would work, now that I think of it, a circular zone might be funner... anyway, once a god is in the zone and you trigger the ultimate, that god would have a hallucinating effect, but like in a dream, and the dreamer god might turn into a monster(if Icelus) or would disapear for a few seconds, or the god hit by the ultimate might see some wicked stuff like i said with hallucinating... Idk... please comment and tell me what you think!

Icelus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Icelus » May 26, 2013 9:31am | Report
Nevermind, I see a better thread for him, sorry I didn't look. Disregard this thread.

Icelus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 26, 2013 9:38am | Report
Icelus wrote:

Nevermind, I see a better thread for him, sorry I didn't look. Disregard this thread.

nah, you can just post your ideas, even if they already existed :P

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }