Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Morpheus, God of Dreams

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Morpheus, God of Dreams 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » November 30, 2013 10:38am | Report

Morpheus, God of Dreams

Roles: Mage, Ranged
Pantheon: Roman
Pros: High Area Damage, High Sustain
Cons: Low defense

Lore:
Morpheus was the leader of the Oneiroi, the dark winged gods or spirits (daimones) of dreams. He manifested himself in the dreams of kings and rulers in the likeness of men as a messenger of the gods. Morpheus has the ability to take any human form and appear in dreams.

Passive: Nightmares
All of Morpheus' abilities that hit sleeping enemies affected by his Lullaby ability cause 35% increased damage.

1: Dream Eater
Morpheus devours the the enemies' dreams within a cone area, causing 45/90/135/180/225 (+50% of your magical damage) and healing himself for 25% of the damage dealt.
Ability: Cone
Affects: Enemy
Cost: 55/70/85/100/115 Mana
Cooldown: 17/16/15/14/13 Seconds

2: Lullaby
Morpheus sings a lullaby to all enemies within a line in-front of him, making them to fall sleep and mesmerizing them while increasing his movement speed by 3/6/9/12/15% and HP5 by 10/20/30/40/50. Any damage wakes up the target and breaks the effect.
Ability: Line
Affects: Enemies
Duration: 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5 Seconds
Buff Lifetime: 5 Seconds.
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12
Cost: 65 Mana

3: Haunt
Morpheus calls his Oneiroi allies upon a ground target location to haunt the enemies' dreams, causing 50/100/150/200/250 (+40% of your magical damage) to all enemies within that area and slowing them by 20% for 2 seconds.
Ability: Ground Target
Radius: 10
Cooldown: 10 Seconds
Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 Mana

4: Metamorphosis
Morpheus shrouds his enemies in a dream. He picks a single enemy god without them or their allies knowing and then becomes invisible for 4 seconds while moving 50% slower and being unable to attack. Afterwards Morpheus metamorphose himself to appear as the enemy god he chose in the enemies' eyes for 4/5/6/7/8 seconds. The enemy god which was picked cannot see Morpheus, nor his abilities and cannot be affected or hit by them what so ever. Additionally the enemy cannot see the real picked enemy god as well for the same duration. Morpheus' Lullaby ability cooldown is reduced by 100% when successfully hits an enemy god and the cooldown on his Dream Eater ability is reset immediately after killing an enemy.
Ability: Area
Duration: 4/5/6/7/8
Cooldown: 90 Seconds
Cost: 135 Mana

*Note that Morpheus is till vulnerable to all attacks apart from minions. Meaning that he could impersonate as Apollo but all of his enemies can still attack the fake Apollo and can see him damage his allies but not the animations themselves (just the character animations parallel to the ability he used, for example if Morpheus uses his 1, Dream Eater, on the enemies' screen it would seem like Apollo used his So Beautiful which his also his 1 but they would see the health of the enemy god he attacked going down).

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed.
Any feedback, criticism or comment are welcomed and sorry if it's too many god ideas that I'm posting.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }