Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Modi, Lord of the Berserkers - Norse Warrior

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Modi, Lord of the Berserkers - Norse Warrior 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BJORNBATTLEBEAR » June 23, 2014 12:22am | Report
as I've said in past threads i'd love to see Modi in game, as a warrior kind of make him like a combo of Darius and Olaf from league.
the picture below is not mine but is an example of what i'd like Modi to look like.

or even this him being part giant

BJORNBATTLEBEAR

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 23, 2014 12:36am | Report
If he has lots of attackspeed and lifesteal, then his abilities also cost hp
He would be very cool
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BJORNBATTLEBEAR » June 23, 2014 1:01am | Report
thanks I hope they at least make him similar in look to this guy and build is similar to darius

BJORNBATTLEBEAR

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MyGoldfish » June 23, 2014 2:42am | Report
working with frenzy, maybe with stacks, somewhat like hercules, but burst survival and damage probably. Maybe kali like frenzy, assassin-warrior type

MyGoldfish

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aarhg » June 23, 2014 7:07am | Report
"Modig" (the "g" is silent) is the Danish word for "brave". That's pretty cool.

Aarhg

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BJORNBATTLEBEAR » June 23, 2014 1:51pm | Report
well I don't really want to see him as an assassin, my current best gods are Thor, Odin, Tyr and Hercules, but I build Thor as a Bruiser, and I prefer the warriors anyway so I'd like too see Modi as a bruiser, in League I liked Darius Hemorrhage passive so I was thinking something along the same lines for him as a passive with some powerful axe attacks and maybe something similar to Olaf's ultimate or even Tryndamere's.

BJORNBATTLEBEAR

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }