Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mail of Renewal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Mail of Renewal 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AngryViking44 » May 20, 2015 3:52am | Report
Hi this is not a post for a new item idea but for perhaps changes or buffs on some underrated items. One in particular that I want to mention in this post is Mail of Renewal. I do not see this item at all in my games except in maybe some guardians played in solo or jungle. This item has a lot of health pretty good physical protection and a very good passive in my opinion. I think that is an item that is almost as good as spirit robe and I see spirit robe everywhere now. I think that people do not use this item because it does not offer enough cool down reduction. My suggestion would be to increase its cool down reduction by 5% to a total of 15% and it would become the perfect alternative to spirit robe. This way I think that we could see this item a lot more on characters like thor or bastet to gain full cool down. Or in some supports or solos that would be able to sustain a little bit more in team fights thanks to its passive. I think that this will could help to build some characters in a different way instead of always the same. Let me now what you guys think about this. Thank you.

AngryViking44

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }