Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lore and Abilitie suggetions for Ah Mucen Cab

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Lore and Abilitie suggetions for Ah Mucen Cab 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » October 2, 2013 4:19am | Report
Hey folks!
Since I`m a bit into lore and mythology I want to share the Lore of the god of Bees and Honey with you (he might be the next god).

Mucen is one of the gods, who is called to be one of the world creaters. Also the mayan word for "honey" and "world" is the same. He also is know to be the "Falling god" or the "Decending god". He was the patron of stingless bees, honey and mead (attention Norse gods!). He often is displayed headfirst, since he is the "falling god". Also, he is half bee, half god, mostly shown with the bottom half bee. Because the mayans believe, that the sun went around the earth, they believed that Ah Mucen Cab rised in the east as the sun, waking the nature, and sank in the east. Then he walked as a black panther through the underworld, just to rise in the east again.

I love the mayan gods :D

Well I thought a bit about his possible abilities (I hope he`s a tank) and came up with some:

Passive:
Humming Bees
A swarm of bees sourround Ah Mucen Cab and dealing dmg to everybody around him.

Falling God
Ah Mucen Cab jumps to the ground target, fearing all enemies within a small circle.

Bee-hold (pun intended)
Ah Mucen Cab throws a honeypot which roots enemies within the inner circle and slows them in the outer circle.

Swarm
Ah Mucen Cab releases a swarm of stingless bees in a straight line, biting and damaging all enemies.

Ultimate
(honey)comb
Ah Mucen Cab surrounds himself with a comb, increasing his defensive (a lot) and sticking all enemies to his sticky comb, damaging them over time.

So, what do you think about those ideas? What do you wanna see? You want him to be tank/mage/AD?

Share you opinions with me!

Greetings

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » October 13, 2013 8:22am | Report
Pushing this up since Mucen is the next god after Wukong!

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }