Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lono, Hawaiian God of Storms (Ranged Mage)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Lono, Hawaiian God of Storms (Ranged Mage) 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 12, 2014 6:31pm | Report
Hey guys, I'm back with another Hawaiian pantheon idea.
Personally I think Hawaiian gods are pretty cool, and I've released an idea already - Pele, Hawaiian Goddess of Fire. It got over 1k views and is probably the favorite among my ideas.
I figured I'd hit it again with another one.
This time, Lono, God of Storms and Weather.

Passive - Storming
Lono starts the game as a whipping wind gust. In this form, Lono gains significant extra HP5 and MP5.

At each level of his ult, his storm become more powerful.

At first level, Lono becomes a larger wisp of fluffy white clouds. In this form, Lono gains 10% more movespeed.

At second level, he gains lightning surging throughout him, granting 20% of his magical power per autoattack.

At third level, Lono becomes a waterspout (water tornado). Lono receives a magical protection debuff aura.

At fourth level, Lono turns into a group of low-hanging stratus (storm) clouds. Lono has 15% more magical power in this form.

At fifth level, Lono's FINAL FORM, he gains 50% of all the previous buffs.

Ability 1 - Cloudy Skies
Lono coats target area in a thick cloud cover, dealing 50/80/120/150/180 (+10% magical power) every second to enemies in the area. They also have their sight range reduced to 50%. Lasts 4/5/6/7/8 seconds.
Cost - 90 mana
Cooldown - 10 seconds

Ability 2 - Bolt
Lono fires a short range bolt of lightning that deals 90/150/190/250/290 (+60% magical power) magic damage on impact. If the enemy hit stays within a radius of Lono, half that damage is dealt to the target every second, for 4 seconds.
Cost - 70 mana
Cooldown - 8 seconds

Ability 3 - Hidden in the Clouds
Lono fades away into the clouds for 4/5/6/7/8 seconds, gaining 15% more movespeed and causing 20/30/40/50/55% of enemy autoattacks to miss. Lono loses 15 protections and his spells penetrate the same amount of the enemy's magical protections.
Cost - 120 mana
Cooldown - 20 seconds

Ultimate - Eye of the Storm
Lono concentrates all his storm energy into an small area. After 1.77 seconds, a massive blast of lightning, wind, clouds and gases pummel all enemies in the area for 300/400/500/600/700 (+80% magical power) magical damage.
After using Eye of the Storm, Lono gains a double to whatever buff he has from Storming for 10 seconds.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 12, 2014 6:31pm | Report
Will add colors and such. Just wanted to get this up while I update my computer.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }