Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Kukulkan, the Feathered Serpent

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Kukulkan, the Feathered Serpent 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aarhg » June 13, 2014 7:51pm | Report
Hey guys, here's a little idea I had for a new mayan character. It's not very refined, but I think it's pretty cool.

Kukulkan, the Feathered Serpent

Wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kukulkan

Art by Genzoman on DeviantArt

So as I said, he's a mayan deity, an assassin that uses magical melee attacks. Here are his abilities.

Passive - Warding Plume
The duration of any timed crowd control effect that hits Kukulkan is reduced by 33%.

1st Ability - Venomous Bite
Kukulkan bites down on a single target in front of him, slowing and dealing damage over time.

2nd Ability - Zephyr Rush
Kukulkan charges forward, damaging any enemies in his way. When he stops, a small whirlwind appears around him, dealing additional damage and knocking enemies into the air.

3rd Ability - Sweep
Kukulkan beats his wings violently, gaining movement speed and knocking back enemies in a circle around him.

Ultimate - Into the Clouds
Kukulkan takes to the skies and can fly around freely. When he takes off and when he lands, he deals damage to nearby enemies.

And that's it. I know there aren't any specific damage numbers and stuff, but I couldn't possibly balance a Smite character, so just imagine he's super balanced and awesome.
Let me know what you think!

Aarhg

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Starkill619 » June 16, 2014 4:38am | Report
Well, a flying snake surely seems...tempting.Expecially if HiRez goes with the model in the picture.I welcome having a magical assassin, since it will make him unique nad from what I've seen, my only problem is with his passive.He's an assassin, sohe doesn't want to stay in battle.If he gets hit by a CC, he won't live to see the effect.

Starkill619

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aarhg » June 16, 2014 8:15am | Report
Starkill619 wrote:

Well, a flying snake surely seems...tempting.Expecially if HiRez goes with the model in the picture.I welcome having a magical assassin, since it will make him unique nad from what I've seen, my only problem is with his passive.He's an assassin, sohe doesn't want to stay in battle.If he gets hit by a CC, he won't live to see the effect.

You may be right about the passive, but I really like the idea of him being that little bit harder to catch. It fits well with him being this elusive snake/bird creature.

Aarhg

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 16, 2014 9:41am | Report
Just wanna say, assassins are always physiscal. Warriors, assassins and hunters are always physiscal and mages and guardians are always magical.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aarhg » June 16, 2014 10:19am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Just wanna say, assassins are always physiscal. Warriors, assassins and hunters are always physiscal and mages and guardians are always magical.

It doesn't have to be that way though. Kukulkan doesn't have to be magical either, I just think it makes him a little more interesting as a character that way.

Aarhg

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 17, 2014 3:53am | Report
Passive: CC reduction is more of a tank passive... Any stun hits an assassin = death

1: Biting down on single target - Basic assassin stuff.Maybe this can do bonus damage to creeps?

2: Charge and knock-up, sounds legit.

3: Ok speed, basic stuff for any god.

Ulti: Basic assassin ult

BUT , I think if he was physical he would be perfect. Magical assassin is no go since mages are high damage magical gods so this is basically mage, and a bad one. If he where phys I think it would be better
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }