Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Khepri skin idea?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Khepri skin idea? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kittkatt » August 14, 2015 2:24pm | Report
You guys remember that big spider from harry potter named Aragog? I thought that might be a nice spider based skin for Khepri. His pull would be the same except he'd grab them with his fangs. His 2 he throws a giant spider web ball thing, This 3 he shoots webs down from the sky and roots people down. And his 4 Perhaps again like a webbed ball, or maybe little web with spiders crawling around the person he targets for his ult? Idk just an idea :D

Kittkatt

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » August 21, 2015 12:10am | Report
Good idea accept 1 problem. If he would to be a spider he would need 8 legs. So he wouldn't have fangs. They would have to add 2 tiny fangs so it makes him look like grabbing them with them. Accept also using his two front legs. But dang good idea. Instead of Aragrog I can image him being a black widow :p

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fane » August 22, 2015 1:19am | Report
Can someone help me,at what section are the topics about future gods,or people who posts ideas about future new gods,i know it is already,but i cannot find it,its big with many pages and has alot of gods put there,just wanna look to find 1 particular god,forgot his name,but he is the son of hades,just want to find that topic again,can someone help me?it has many pages with many gods,alot of posts,it should be e***y to find.Does someone knows?:(

fane

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }