Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Kajur, The Dragon Lord

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Kajur, The Dragon Lord 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » February 18, 2015 5:42pm | Report
Kajur is a Greek high damaging crowd control warrior.
LORE:
As a young boy he was taken by dragons as there own, He trained with many types for many different things but the one who interested him the most was the fire dragon for war, He grew with it to know how to demolish his opponents that stand in his way, He was given the sword of scales from there group, And dragon lord armor not even the god Vulcan could forge, He fought countless battles always resulting in him winning, Then one day Kajur met his match, He challenged a dragon, Ao kuang the dragon of the eastern seas, Kajur lost in total defeat, Kajur decided he will not kill just dragons, But gods themselves.

Passive: Fire Dragon Armor. There is a 15/100 chance that basics will make the attacker take burn damage. (5% of the damage taken)

First Ability: Flaming Sword. Kajur sends out a flaming duplicate of his sword forward, Damaging enemies.

Damage per level. 70,100,140,190,240.

Second Ability: Fire Dragon Arts. Kajur ignites himself with fire. Basic attacks that hit Kajur in this time will make it last longer. the attacker will take over time burn damage.

Time And Burn Per Level. 1.25,1.90,2.40,2.90,3.20. (45,85,125,175,200)

Third Ability: Dragon Shout. Kajur gives out a mighty fire dragon roar (around him in a small circle), Stunning and damaging enemies.

Stun and Damage per level. Stun: (75.0,1,00,1,50,2.20,2.80) Damage: (95,135,160,220,280)

Forth Ability (Ultimate): Dragons Rage. Kajur finds his inner rage and unleashes it all at once, standing in a running position in place for 2 seconds then dashing a short distance in a fire ball, (shaped like a dragons head) Stunning burning all enemies.
Damage and stun per level. Stun: (1,25.1,75.2,25.2,75.3,25.) Damage: (250,325,400,525,675)

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deltacow » February 19, 2015 2:51pm | Report

Passive: Dragon Scale Armor. Kajur takes 60% less damage from basic attacks.

Comepletely balanced

Deltacow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » February 19, 2015 6:08pm | Report
Went over the top with his passive. guess ill just make it back to 15-20

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » February 19, 2015 6:57pm | Report
That's still an absurdly strong passive. Mitigating 20% of all in-hand damage is kind of ridiculous. Not to mention bland :/. Make the passive a bit more complex, either affecting Kajur's other abilities or something in general. If you want to continue with this idea, think of numbers instead of percentages or you'd have to make the percentage very small.

I wouldn't add burn damage for every single ability. It gets kind of repetitive and eh. You might be able to make it a passive tying in burn damage and his basic skills having a standard number for all burn damage? Kind of like Agni's passive but something to think about. Not to mention that you don't say how long the duration of the burns and how many ticks per x seconds.

I take it that Kajur is an assassin, maybe warrior? Fyi, having 2 stuns that long is uh.. really broken.

I suggest you work on one god concept fully before releasing many more. Also try to understand the concept of numbers and such on paper. Good luck!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » February 20, 2015 4:18pm | Report
Yeah I guess ill have to change him a lot. He is only my second idea

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }