Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jur, The Sugar Beast

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Jur, The Sugar Beast 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » February 28, 2015 2:51pm | Report
(Jur is a guardian as big as ymir but on 4 legs made of a white sugar) Lore: Even the messenger of gods could not compare to his speed…. Jur… God of sugar... Many thought as him as a joke… But little did they know the power a simple powder could hold… No one had worshipped him… Obeyed… Even the other gods laughed… Jur has had enough of this nonsense… He brings on the battle field nothing but himself and sugar…
Passive: Sugar. Whenever Jur is hit by a basic he drops a pile of sugar. Ally’s or himself can pick it up heal 50 hp and gain a slight 5% attack speed bonus. The attack speed bonus may stack. If an enemy picks up the sugar they get 5% less attack speed.
First Ability: Melted Sugar. Jur shoots out a ball of melted sugar. The first enemy hit is coated in sugar becoming rooted. (It has the range of sobek’s charge. It can only shoot at the end in a bigger radius like Rama’s first attack in ult)
Cost: 40, 70,130,180,220. Duration: 0.75, 1.15, 1.75, 2.20, 2.50.
Second Ability: Sugar Ray. Jur shoots out a beam of sugar. Doing damage per tick to enemies. If Jur aims this at an ally they will be healed instead of damaged. Jur may stop this when he wants but it drains mana.
Cost: 10 per tick, 20 per tick, 30 per tick, 40 per tick, 50 per tick. Heal: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50.
Third Ability: Sweet and Sour. Jur stomps his foot making sugar fly off him. Enemies that get hit become overwhelmed with sourness disarming them. If an ally is hit by it they are healed.
Cost: 50, 90, 110, 160, 200. Disarm Duration: 0.50, 0.75, 1.00, 1.25, 1.50. Heal: 90, 120, 160, 200, 260.
(Ultimate) Fourth Ability: Sugar Rush. Jur lets out a giant cloud of sugar (Bellona ult radius) all allies in the radius gain 25% more attack speed and 10% more speed for 5 seconds. All enemy’s in the radius get coated in sugar becoming stunned for 2 seconds.
Voice lines.
A little lighter than kumbhakarna. A tiny bit deep as Fenrir. And sounds very excited.
Introductions:
“I’m all hyped up for this battle!!”
“WOOHOO!!! SUGAR RUSH!!”
“Time for my sweet… Sweet… Revenge…”
“PAY BACK TIME!”
Low Health:
“Dang.. They ate me up…”
“OWWWYYY”
“Aw man… I was all excited”

Items:
When Placing Wards:
“SUGAR HAS NO BOUNDRIES!!!”\
“One for you… and you… WARDS FOR EVERYONE!”
Buying Consumables:
“Aw man… No sugar contained”
“Maybe if I had sugar…”
Buying defensive items:
“Solid sugar for the win!”
“I may look soft… But I’m hard as sugar!”
Buying offensive items:
“Sugar isn’t friendly today!”
“READY.. AIM.. SUGAR!!”
Kills:
When on kill streak:
“SSSSSUUUUUGARRRR!!”
“SUGAR TIME!”
Jungle boss:
“If gods can’t kill me… THEN WHY ARE YOU TRYING!?!?!”
Tower:
“SUGAR IS HARD AS SUGAR!!”
“WATCH OUT IT’S A SUGAR WAVE RU-Oh he already got washed away”
Death:
“I’m all out of *cough* sugar…”
“I know I’m tasty… But was that necessary…”
Taunts:
(Taunt pose is him chomping the air)
“SUGAR SUPLEX!!”
“Come on fight me... I’d like to claim my sweet victory!”
Directed Taunts:
(Mercury) “Looks like you just had a sugar failure.. TO BAD IM MADE OF IT”
(Bakasaura) “JUST TRY TO DEVOUR ME!!!”
(Agni) “Come on try to cook me! I’ll just kick your aaa- HEY A PIECE OF CANDY
Jokes:
“Check out my favorite soda! Wait a second… SUGAR FREE!?!?!?”
“I’d like to show you my collection of sugar.. Here I have sugar… Over here I also have sugar.. Oh and over there I have sugar”

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }